Hey Youtubers see my "Dogs Gone Wild" video

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Nov 8, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I posted a new video last night, it is my wild dogs after bath time. Does anyone have multiple dogs that do this after bath time?

They do this everytime, I have a large double bowl utility sink that I can bath them both at the same time, it's a great time and back saver- now go and have a good laugh- Carla
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

yeah that is Twy trying to be Miss Big Dog,lol. I swear you think they are killing each other but they do this everyday and always after a bath. They don't like the bath part, but once they are out watch out. Thanks for looking-Carla
  3. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

They look like they are having so much fun!

My boys do that too! They also do it when they come inside if it is cold out. Then they turn and look at me as if they expect applause.

I have to bathe them in the bathtub. They both know "get in the tub" thank goodness, because there is NO WAY I could lift either one of them.

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

It took 3 or 4 tries, but I finally got to see the video. Also "More playtime for the girls". I always love a good sequel.

Wow! Such energy. Wish I had ten percent of all that pep.

5. ckball

ckball New Member

Glad you enjoyed the romp,lol I too wish I had that energy so I can keep up with them. In the video you see a step stool, I have taught them to climb up it, Missy needs a little more than a nudge sometimes, then jump in the sink.

When they are done, they jump out. No way could I pick them up to put them in the double sinks. I can actually sit on the stool and bath them, it's better than bending over the tub. I have a extra deep whirlpool and they are NOT going in there,lol. Thanks for looking-Carla
  6. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

I have thought about hooking up a BigGuyDog cam to his collar just to be able to laugh at the stuff I'm sure they do when I'm not around! lol