Hi All.. Been better but oopppsss.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cczub, Nov 9, 2006.

1. cczub

cczub New Member

Hi All! I've been doing better lately with sleep(trazadone) and pain(tramadal) lately even though I still feel pretty exhausted on a daily basis.

Well, had one of those total brain fog days on Tuesday and cut my hand pretty good and took 8 stitches to close the gash between my thumb and first finger.

Figured I get a tetanus shot since it's been 14-16 years since my last one... BIG MISTAKE.. I've been running a low fever for 2 days now, feel horrible and can barely lift my arm. The muscle in the arm they gave me the shot is swollen and rock hard. Was told today it could last a few days - 2 weeks.... UGGGGGGGHHHH...

Doing better with the fibro stuff though. Main complaint I have still is the total lack of energy. I can sleep 10 hours and wake up feeling as if I didn't sleep at all. Wish my insurance company would cover a sleep study...

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to let you know of my bad week!
  2. sunshineslynn

sunshineslynn New Member

Yes those shots are a pain in the rear. But the doctors should have told you that you must move your arm or it will get very stiff and hurt for a long time. If you feel that you can not lift it get someone to do it for you. You have to get that arm moving or the shot area will stay sore for some time. It hurt like hell to move it but you must to get better.

Hugs
    Sheri