hi all can someone fill me in on JackieF and Nonie and others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stlkcn, Oct 9, 2002.

1. stlkcn

stlkcn New Member

I am back from the old times can someone fill me in on some of the old people that were on the board. such as Nonie, Jackief catlover.
    stlkcn
  2. stlkcn

stlkcn New Member

I am back from the old times can someone fill me in on some of the old people that were on the board. such as Nonie, Jackief catlover.
    stlkcn
  3. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I've been here now going on my third. Last couple of months I've been sluggish about coming on as my "caregiver" has been bitching about tieing up the phone so I sort of gave it a rest.

I heard from JF this week. She is still doing the activist thing and probably doing great things. I also wonder about Nonie. Last I heard she was dealing with a possible stroke she had had and the never-ending trauma of her poor daughter and her family. You did not mention Rose. She is busy doing geneology and helping out with her grandchildren as she can. I see her weekly at church....Rita, TeaToter21 has gone from bedbound to walking; Jazzie is still hanging in and I hear from her about once a month of late; hope to improve on my end of it; Patty Hong and her mother have a business utilizing their beautiful talents. Her brother-in-law finally passed after a horrid 5-year fight w/cancer. Stephen the eclectic is hanging in and seems to be doing well. Didn't know he was an artist but he is; sent me some copies of some of his stuff...reminded me of my eclectic ex-hubby! I guess thats it..now and then I hear from Helen in Canada...the one I called "snow angel". She does not sound well. She is virtually trapped on a 4th floor apartment and has to depend solely on others to eat, drink and receive her meds. Sounds aweful for such a sweet lady.

Think thats a rap. CactusLil'
  4. majic

majic New Member

cactislil this was great of you to stay in touch with all those folks. thanks for the update.
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Please give my best to Rose when you talk to her. Thanks.

Love, Mikie