Hi all, here are the meds I am on now.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by meowee, Nov 16, 2006.

1. meowee

meowee New Member

Hi all. I thought I'd check in and see how everyone is. I am doing ok. I wanted to list all my meds and see what you think. I just cannot seem to get the right dosage or something. I go back Dec.1 to dr, so hopefully we are getting closer. I want to function daily and not feel like a zombie, yet I would like to have more pain relief than I do now.

Presently, I take 2 Norco 10/325 while still in bed in the morning. I also take 2 soma. I lay there for an hour or so to see if the pain and stiffness will let up. If it does, I consider it a great day. If it doesn't , it is pretty much a normal day. I then take 2 more Norco, wait another hour and I can get up. I try to go about my day as best as possible but I am in quite a bit of pain even after all those drugs. I am usually ready to prepare for bedtime at 9 or so. I take 2 ativan 2 mg. for bed, and 3 zanaflex. I do sleep pretty well now, so of that I can't complain.

I am VERY constipated and have to take a few correctol a week just to get a movement. I hate that part of all this, too.

Just wanted to see how you all are. Feel free to add ANYTHING bout your meds you take. I listen to any and all advice.

If I shouldn't see you, God Bless you on this Thanksgiving.

love always. xooxox
  2. meowee

meowee New Member

Thanks so much for all your info. Does that Magnesium citrate come as a liquid in a bottle? or can you get tablets? If in tablets, where can I find them? I have looked a 2 pharmacies and only get a green bottle of liquid.

Thanks very much.
  3. meowee

meowee New Member

I drink water all day long, take fiber supplements plus eat a high fiber diet including prunes. Nothing seems to work. I tried senekot, the max dose, and it did nothing. I take 2 correctols once a week and they seem to help but I run all day to bathroom.