Hi all, I am new to this board

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MrsRoseFromKy, Sep 21, 2003.

1. MrsRoseFromKy

MrsRoseFromKy New Member

Hi all,
    My name is Judy, I am 36 years old and I am new to all this Fibromyalgia stuff.
    I was recently diagnosed with Fibro in July 2003, I had never even heard of Fibromyalgia until I was diagnosed and since I have been researching it I have found that there are alot of people that suffer from this dreadful disease.
    I use to work in a Hospital as a CNA for many years and I had to quit work in September of 2002, Because the pain just got unbearable.
    My doctor seems to think that I have had this for many years, After having a surgery done in 1999 is when all my aches and pains started.
    Sorry this message is so long.
    May God Bless all of you !!
    Judy
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So glad to have you join our board, but sorry you have FM.

You will learn a lot here, lots of us have this illness for years, and you will also find that we mostly all do different treatments for it.

Hope we hear from you often, and again welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. suzbee

suzbee New Member

Welcome to the board. I am totally new here myself. It really helps to be able to share about all this stuff.

suzbee
  4. Finished

Finished New Member

I am new here as well. Welcome to the board. I look forward to chatting with you. If I can remember I typed this.....hahaha
    Finished
  5. hope-floats

hope-floats New Member

I'm pretty new to this board as well. I find that the information and support on this board is exceptional. I am happy to have found it.

Best wishes to you all as you try to make sense of and learn to live with your medical issues.
  6. MrsRoseFromKy

MrsRoseFromKy New Member

Thank You all for the warm Welcome !!!!!
    Judy
  7. AlwaysLookingUp

AlwaysLookingUp New Member

Welcome to the board. Am new also although not new to fibro and also from KY!!!! Just wondering what general area in Ky and what kind of MD do you have and has your treatment been beneficial?

[ advertisement ]