Hi all, I am still alive

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fairyeyes, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Fairyeyes

Fairyeyes New Member

Just an update.

On my own and loving it. I cannot stress enough the importance of getting away from toxic people. Although I am in a flare right now, generally sppeaking, I feel better on my own. Ex was just making me sicker.

Finally found an adult chat service that I will begin working for pretty soon here. Just need to get my voice back, as I am struggling with laryngitis presently.

do take good care of yourselves. Remember, nobody has the right to make you feel like crap.
    blessed be!
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Nice to know this is working out well for you, you will get through the flare & move on. This gives encouragement to others is a similar situation; toxic people are no healthier than toxic substances.

Best of luck & health, & keep us posted!

Hugs,
    Pam
  3. skychomper

skychomper Member

I've just stopped hanging out with a "friend" of mine because he just made me feel worse about my whole situation. He thought he was so superior to me just because I had some health issues to deal with- like only "certain" people get sick! man! but honestly, I don't miss him at all! well here's to making the friends that are actual "friends"!
    -sky