hi all I started college this week

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Christinawensell, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

yep - I am back in college and looking at getting a degree in medical billing and coding. I really like it so far. It is alot of home work though. After being out of school of 20 years it is hard to get back in the swing of things.

I have read about Elaine. I am very heart broken. She is such a joy on this site. I always laughed when I talked to her.

I was wondering what ever became of the virtual trip we all were taking? It kind of dropped off the board. That was alot of fun. I lost my internet for a couple of weeks because I got a little behind on payments and outweighted the electric over internet, but when I came back on I could not find anything.

Then now Elaine is going to be gone. :-( You will be missed. I hope you come back soon though once all of this smoothes over. My thoughts are with you.

2. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I haven't met you yet but cngrats on going back to school!! I entered college myself a few years ago but had to drop out before my first class because of not being able to be there! I really thought and hoped that I could manage this and shcool, but learned too quickly that I could not.

My hat's off to you girl for going back after 20 years!
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You will knock their socks off in school. I, too, went back to school 16 years after graduating from high school. I thought I was so old then! (-: Boy, was I wrong.

I loved college as an adult. I even managed to go through abandonment, divorce, and raise two sons while getting my degree and teaching credential.

You will never regret doing this no matter how hard it sometimes gets...and it is a lot of work.

Just sending you my best wishes for a great experience in college. Good for you!

4. SweetT

SweetT New Member

If you keep your job, that will be the challenge, especially if you work full-time. I would prefer to work part-time while attending school full-time. But now it is the reverse. I rarely have brain cells for homework after a stressful job.
  5. honeybell

honeybell New Member

Hi Christina-

Congratulations on going back to school!

You'll be terrific!

6. Congratulations on going back to school-GOOD FOR YOU! YOU GO GIRL!