Hi all I survived.................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onlythestrong, Sep 7, 2006.

1. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Am still having a hard time using my left arm but I get by.
    If you go to my profile you can see the x-ray of the screw they put in my thumb.
    I'm glad to be back,my husband was fantastic the whole time but he has become a mother hen,gotta love him.
    You all take care,
    Mary
  2. angiecw71

angiecw71 New Member

I am glad to know that all has gone well, I am fairly new hear so don't know much about what all is going on with every one yet. I have been reading a lot trying to learn as much as I can about each one. Although there is a lot..lol

Angie
  3. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Welcome to the board!And yes it is alot to take in trying to read the profiles,but you will as time goes on.
    Take care and have a great day,
    Mary
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

You just let your hubby be that mother hen...take it easy! You have good reason to relax. Terri
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hi Mary

Glad you're back w/ us. Looks like a pretty big piece of hardware. Did they tell you the name?

Some of those screws, saws, procedures, etc. are named after the doctors who invented them.

Is the pain gone. Do you have to do exercises? Hope you are better soon.
  6. onlythestrong

onlythestrong New Member

Terri-I am trying but I don't like to be the one who needs to be taken care of I'm used to being the one to take care of everyone else.
    Rockgor-He did tell me the name of the screw but I don't remember it,I just call it the pain in my butt!
    Yes there is quite a bit of pain yet and no I won't need therpy I can move it good only he wants it kept above my heart yet.
    It was great chatting with all of you.
    Mary