Hi All, I'm a NEW comer

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by thomasina, Aug 25, 2005.

1. thomasina

thomasina New Member

Ready for me???
    Lots of questions and answers, too.

thommie
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Glad to have you join us. Ask all the questions you have, we will try to help answer them for you.

Again, welcome and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

Honey, fill in your profile stats so I can see if you're the Thomasina I know from school!
  4. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Welcome to the board!!! So glad you found us!

Looking forward to getting to know you through your posts!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  5. ronter7

ronter7 New Member

welcome to the board- nice to have you join us, jsut not under these circumstances! welcome and enjoy the info and wonderful people.
    ronda
  6. thomasina

thomasina New Member

I'm not on a computer too much, but, the health is failing and I thought it might be a good idea to be around non-toxic people, and people that know first hand what I may write about. Very refreshing.

My profile??? Is it a requirement?? Pictures aren't my thing. But I'll bet we didn't go to school together, Nancy.

Are you East or West coast? I'm east.

thommie

I had to come back & edit. My fingers are too tight and I'm missing the write letters to punch in...DER EAT COAST I wrote. hahaha[This Message was Edited on 08/25/2005]
  7. nancyneptune

nancyneptune New Member

you don't have to put up a pic, lol. No I'm in Illinois, I guess we don't know each other personally.
    Welcome, tho, glad to have you.
  8. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

9. thomasina

thomasina New Member

HELP me about the IBS!!!! I posted and not really getting any help. One, I think. I do not like this feeling and aching, plus...why the weight gain??? I have changed NOTHING, in fact, cut way back on medicines, too.

thommie
  10. steach

steach Member

Welcome! You are in the best place that exists for info, advice, experience, and support. Stay here and you will learn more than you ever thought possible!

Once again, welcome.

Steach
  11. kac1960

kac1960 New Member

I'm new also here only a few days and I have learned so much already, everyone here is so kind and thoughtful.
    So glad you haved joined our family. Looking forward to getting to know you. Welcome!!
    Kathy
  12. thomasina

thomasina New Member

Yes, I can see where you can get pretty comfortable here.

thommie
  13. elsa

elsa New Member

Love the name Thomasina ... also love your energy ! Bring it on ... We love questions!

You'll love this board too. So much compassion, information, and unconditional understanding. Just about everything I know about FM/CFS came from information discussed here.

I'm sorry you found your way here because of these illnesses, but glad to have you !!!

Hope your doing well,

Elsa
  14. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

I remember watching a movie when I was a little girl about a cat named Thomasina. Is this how you got the name? Have always been a cat lover - I have three of them now and they are a great source of comfort and therapy especially on my worst days.

Just wanted to welcome you here.

Ellen
  15. Dolphin82

Dolphin82 New Member

Welcome to the board loadz of valuable info here to make use of ive had fibro since 2001 and was still upset today hate this d/d.Just wish their was another way to start the day with out this d/d.
    Ask as many questions as u like we luv answering them all

dolphin82