Hi All....Message

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HiFive, Dec 18, 2002.

1. HiFive

HiFive New Member

I haven't posted in a while. I am on the Atkin's Diet so I've been spending time at their site. Anyway....I was at our local mall a couple of weeks ago. They have many displays in the center court of the mall for christmas. One was a display of industrial grade massagers. I tried one out and finally went back last night and bought one. I just had to tell you guys about this. It feels as good as a real massage and much less expensive in the long run. It's called the "KNEADING FINGERS 2000." It is touted as the Revolutionary massager that's all thumbs! It feels like thumbs massaging you. And you control the pressure.
    I used it last night for about 45 minutes and slept so good for a change!
    They also have The EXERCISER 2000 which is a passive aerobic exerciser.
    Just had to let you all know about this.
    peace love joy
    pam
  2. LisaMay

LisaMay New Member

info! I am a firm believer that massage helps us in so many ways. If I could deal with the mall I would go check it out for myself. Right now that is impossible - far too many people and way too loud. Maybe after the holidays when things settle down, I'll get my friend to take me.

Warm wishes, Lisa
  3. HiFive

HiFive New Member

if you would like info on how to order one of the machines I have it. I don't know if I am supposed to post that here but I could give you my e-mail.
    pam