Hi all. new to this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Accornia, Aug 21, 2002.

1. Accornia

Accornia New Member

Iam very new to the computer world. Does anyone mind if I just read for a bit, until I get my bearings?
    Don't want to eavesdrop if it isn't proper to do so.
    Accornia
  2. Accornia

Accornia New Member

Iam very new to the computer world. Does anyone mind if I just read for a bit, until I get my bearings?
    Don't want to eavesdrop if it isn't proper to do so.
    Accornia
  3. majic

majic New Member

welcome to the world of fibro. when i found this board i read to see what it was about. then i had so many questions that i had to get involved. so welcome and eavesdrop all you want to. majic
  4. wing-anna-prayer

wing-anna-prayer New Member

Feel free to hang out...there is a wealth of info here. I don't post much myself, but I get a lot out of the messages.
    Check out the Library too, I have found some very helpful articals. When you feel at home fill out a bio if you like and tell everyone about yourself.
    Take care and again welcome,
    Anna
  5. Cheka

Cheka New Member

Welcome to the board!!! Anna had some very helpful suggestions for you! I, too, felt a little "funny"
    about reading some of the posts until the other day
    when it dawned on me (DUH!!!!) this IS a public
    board..... so read to your heart's content! You can't
    help but learn from it. Once again...WELCOME!!!
    Debbie
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Accornia, nice name, feel free to read all you want.

Just jump in when you are ready to do so. Do you have FM or CFS?

Again, welcome.

Shalom, Shirl
  7. Accornia

Accornia New Member

Nice welcome. Will stay and read for a bit.
    Accornia.
    Oh yes. I have both.
  8. MicheleF

MicheleF New Member

I too did the same thing for several weeks before I started posting. Found a lot of helpful info.

Best wishes. Don't hesitate to post if you have a problem you haven't seen answered. Someone here will be able to give you advice I'm sure.

Take care. Michele
  9. selma

selma New Member

Welcome to a large part of our World. I can't post most of the time. People on these boards are Knowledgeable, Understanding, Empathetic, Funny, Kind Etc................
    Happy that you joined us. Hope to hear from you when you feel comfortable AND/OR can.
    Love, Selma