Hi all,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foxyred, Mar 31, 2006.

1. foxyred

foxyred New Member

I've been reading the message boards. I'm kind of new. I do have a question for anyone, does anyone else take morphine plus roxicodone plus a few other pain killers for fibro? I also have arthritis (who doesn't?) degenatrive disc and vertebrae, along with osteoporsis, clinical depression and some other things I can't remember right now.
    Just wondered if anyone else took strong meds too. Thanks,
    Foxy
  2. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Welcome! I take morphine sulfate & Percocet for breakthrough pain, along with zanaflex for a muscle relaxer. Then there's all the other stuff I take, that is are not pain meds, that I won't go into here. I have fibro, degenerative disc in my neck, bulging discs in my lower back, depression (due to the fibro). I have to work full time & I have 2 kids to take care of, so I need the meds to have any level of functionality.

There are many here who take strong meds to keep their pain under control. There are also a few here who have opinions about this, but where isn't there?

Take care,

Leanne
  3. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

and I have noticed an improvement with it.The Lortab had too many highs and lows.Linda
  4. foxyred

foxyred New Member

Thank you to the ones that answered my questions. I don't feel like such an outsider now. It's hard to find anyone where I live that take the kinds of meds that I do, and so I have no one to talk to about it. Makes me feel good to know there are others like me. Thank you so much.
    foxy
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I don't but people here do that combo so I will bump it up for you.

LOve Anne C