Hi All

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Nov 21, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Since tonight is Prayer Night I wanted get here and hope my computer cooperates. I have had so many problems with it blanking out on me which has kept me off of it. The 50th anniv. party is tomorrow night which has kept me busy. Please pray it goes well and I am feeling well for it. I would also appreciate prayers for my daughter. She had a miscarriage last week. My prayers are with you all as always.
    Love and blessings!
    Harmony
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

you Harmony, that you will be well, for your daughter, and for that 50 anniversary celebratiion, and your computer too!

Sure have missed you on the board.

God's blessings going out to you as always........

Shalom, Shirl
  3. allhart

allhart New Member

i pray that all gose well with the ann,

i pray that your daughter heals quickly and that she is blessed once agin,ive lost 4 its very hard sometimes you never forget it help me to give them names even when it was just a weeks after concept i still offten pray for them,
    maybe you can suggust that your daughter pick a name and have a memorey plaque made ,it may sound foolish but it help me much more then trying to be strong and act like it never happened

hugs kara
  4. Kim

Kim New Member

I pray that she finds comfort in the Lord and he blesses her with a child when the time is right.

Love, kim