hi all

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Doznclan3, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Doznclan3

Doznclan3 New Member

Looks like we have more folks coming on here. A good thing. :)
    I have been so sick! Finally starting to feel better today. Sore throat, body ache like you wouldn't believe, and a cough. I went for a strep test..neg..fever up to 104. H1N1? Maybe, I didn't ask for the test. My son is also coughing..which I am doing now. I'm just glad I don't feel like I have been the last 3 days. Worst flu I've ever had.
    I sure hope everyone else is doing better if they have been hit with the flu yet this year.
    I haven't looked at other posts, but am going to now. I've missed talking with you, like always when I'm away for a while.
    How about some prayers, that this flu will go away for good, and that the cough won't come back again, like it did. Thank you, love you all, Cynthia
    Oh, and how about some eggs! My little girls are laying like crazy. I love going to check in on the nest boxes. :))
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

It's great to have you back again! That flu sounds terrible - a really severe one. Praying for your recovery - and your son's.

It's good to read your posts, and your prayers again!

Congratulations on your hens laying now - those eggs must be so delicious - so fresh.

You'll enjoy hearing all about Rainbow's 'Mighty Chicken Little'.

Will keep you in my prayers.

Love, Judy

3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

Cynthia, I am so sorry you are so sick and with flu and it sounds like you really got hit hard. I'm praying you will be over it very soon, the cough will be gone and you will be back on your feet.

Rainbow and SJ have been posting about the fantastic chicks and it is wonderful to read all of it. SJ had been sick with flu and is still not doing well and even posted a photo that is a collage of their photos from various stages--just incredible to see and so inspiring.

Please take care of yourself as you don't want to push yourself too much during this time as you need to fully recover. Many hugs (from a distance) and prayers for your recovery.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

How are you feeling now?

Hoping your flu has subsided. Looking forward to hearing how you are.

Love, Judy