HI ALL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shylow, Apr 5, 2003.

1. shylow

shylow New Member

Hi Everyone, I would just like to introduce myself as I am new here. I just found this site tonight and think I am really going to like it. I am one with the D.D. FMS.
  2. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

i just wanted to welome you have a nice night others will be here to welcome you also Sorry you have fm
  3. truthseeker67

truthseeker67 New Member

I too am one of the newer people here with FM. It is a wonderful board! You can find a plethora of great information as well as support.

Peace, comfort, strength, & hope,

Truth
  4. srollins

srollins New Member

Welcome,I have not been on this board too long myself but long enough that I am already addicted.
    Just wanted to say Hi and glad you found the rest of us that are in the same boat.
  5. pogopossum

pogopossum New Member

Glad you posted, as a newcomer myself I feel a kinship with you and others here, I just found this site myself yesterday after doing a search for related info. After feeling aleinated from the human race for so long it really is good to have a place where we can share experience and information together and fight our maladies.
  6. Debbi

Debbi New Member

glad to have you - the more the merrier when it comes to sharing and caring.
  7. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Hi Shylow! Welcome to the Board--It's a relief to find others with whom to identify. This is a great place with so many wonderful supportive people. I have FM and CFS and have also been delighted in the info I have obtained from posts as well as the library. Welcome to the board!
    My goodness---and Welcome to all the others on this post, I somehow missed welcoming! There are so many coming here.
    Ask questions that concern you, and never fail to ask for support when you need it. We are all striving for wellness TOGETHER. It is a great community.
    Best wishes, LL