HI all!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenkath, Aug 4, 2003.

1. jenkath

jenkath New Member

I just wanted to say hi! I am new and I am really excited to be here. I have been trying to find something that will help me with energy. I am a mom of 2 boys and I feel like I am an awful mom cause I can not do the things normal moms do. If you have any ideas to help that would be very helpful! I hope that you all have a grea evening.

Hugs,

Jenkath
  2. insomniac1

insomniac1 New Member

hi there and welcome to the boards. i am fairly new here too. but i have to say that i have learned alot here and it is my favorite place to come before bed. i also am a mother of 3 boys and i know what you mean. it is very hard to spend time when your not feeling well. i just try my best and in those few rare moments that i do feel ok i try to make them special. we read together and make crafts and sometimes go for a walk. one thing we always do no matter how i feel is we pray together every night before bed. it makes very special time for us. well i hope you stay with us and enjoy. kris
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Jenkath, welcome to the board. Glad to have you join us.

That is the big question, what can we do for the fatigue? Some have gotten help, but not too many of us.

Just stopped to welcome you, and hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. annetteg1969

annetteg1969 New Member

Welcome! I also have 3 boys and find it very hard to do things somedays.Take 1 day at a time and do what you can on the days when you feel ok,I've had Fibromylgia for at least 6 years and my sons are very understanding and patient with me.This message center is a great place to vent remember your not alone!!!