HI Amilyne

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by camelgirl, Feb 17, 2003.

1. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

I was just reading one of your posts on the vivid dream thing (pretty crazy stuff isn't it), and you mentioned that you are 22, so I read your bio to see where you were located, but it doesn't say. I think you accidentally put your b-day in twice. Probably a brain fog thing. LOL!! Anyway, we have ton in common as far as interests and things like that, plus this DD! I'm 25 and live in Tampa and just thought it was cool to see someone closer to my age on the board. So, it's nice to meet you and you have my support anytime. camelgirl77@hotmail.com
    Peace and Hugs, Dena
  2. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

Just seeing if you're out there.
  3. amilyne

amilyne New Member

hi dena...thats strange(ewww a spider was just on my keyboard )lol ..i could swear that my city is on there but ill have to check..im in minneapolis minnesota..i wish i were in tampa with you..ahh warmth would be so nice :) and i cant believe that my b day is in there 2 times...hmmm probably a fog thing im sure..wanna here something really ironic..my mom's first choice for my name was dena...her favorite book was that judy blume book with that name.lol well its definatley nice with someone near our age..i always feel so young compared to others with this dd. ya my dreams are strange...i had a dream the other nite that my friend had this(she doesnt)and she was getting perfect treatment for it(im having a bad time finding a good doc)and i still couldnt get help..weird dreams.lol well it was nice meeting you too.well chat again!! :)
    --ami
  4. amilyne

amilyne New Member

ok so i just checked my profile..that is so strange lol..i cant believe i did that i swear that i checked a zillion times to make sure it was right.haha oh well.

god i love to turn my little blue world upside down
    god i love to turn my little blue world upside down
    inside my head the noise
    chatter, chatter, CHATTER, chatter, chatter.....

(ahhh tori)
    do you listen to her at all??
    --ami

5. amilyne

amilyne New Member

bumping this....
    -ami
  6. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

no, don't listen to too much tori. i'm pretty much a radio girl. i go back and forth from 80's to alternative rock to some top 40 stuff...whatever's on at the time. talk to ya soon.
    peace, Dena