Hi Bandwoman

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mscindy, Aug 27, 2007.

1. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Oh my gosh, I can't believe where the time has gone. I just have a couple of minutes to write this, and I wonder if you even have the time to read it!? I know you are busy with school; ours started today. This is a CRAZY day, and I need to regroup right now...Anyway, our first vacation at the end of July was wonderful. We took another one last week, because well, I COULD!! Don't know when I'll get a chance to next. We ended up coming back on Wed. cuz I was getting a little ansy with school starting and had alot on my mind. My colonoscopy was a breeze-everything is fine. Now I won't be nervous for the next time. My Dad's hip replacement went well, he is getting better everyday. He is still on oxygen due to COPD. Darn cigs! Glad I never started that-food is enough of a bad habit for me!!!!Well Nancy, I will be happy to hear from you when you have a quick minute...(aren't they all?!) God's blessings to you! Love, Cindy
  2. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Hopin' you are ok!
  3. mscindy

mscindy New Member

I put a picture on my profile. It's not the best, but I don't have a digital camera yet...Yeah, I'm always last in line...
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I thought you fell of the face of the earth during your colonoscopy. LOL I am glad it went well. The last I wrote I was living the life of leisure. Boy did that come to a screeching halt. Man, this year has started with a bang. We have been back since Aug. 16 for teachers. Very early this year.

It has been a very challenging year so far. I just say Murphy's Law has been in operation the first week or so. I got my lessons started this week and now I will start to get a better handle on things. I still am trying to weed out the kids that are playing vs those who are not. It has been pretty nuts in that area.

Well I am either going to go for a bike ride to get rid of some stress or take a nap. I think the nap is going to win out because it looks like it is going to rain. We only had 4 1/2 inches last week! OH MY GOSH. Out county was hit hard but our city fared much better than some.

I love your picture. Is that your little boy? So did you help build a house for Habitat? That is a neat program.

Well I am glad to hear from you. Not sure when I will be on here again but I will check occassionally. The first part of the year is draining and a challenge to say the least. I am sure you are experiencing that as well.

Take care. How is your Dad doing? I prayed for both of you as I know he had his surgery right after your procedure. Glad it wasn't too bad for you.

Bye
    Nancy
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

bump for Cindy
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

7. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

BUMP FOR CINDY