Hi Cromwell

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Jun 8, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Cromwell!!

I have missed you!!! I have been off the board because I had been so busy at work and now it has just died. Good for me though because I have been extremely sick the past few weeks. I would have never been able to show homes or do anything with this awful dizziness.

It is funny you mentioned the antibiotics. I got off of the antibiotics I was taking and I guess it was about a week later when this horrible dizziness started along with these awful sore throats and pain in my spinal area around my neck and down some.

Life is still the same mess. We are still in our home but only because my husband won't budge. He is expecting a promotion and has been expecting it forever!!! He evidently thinks that he will get it any day now. His salary won't be enough to keep the house but perhaps I won't have to do as much. That is if he gets the raise.

I have been so confused as to whether I have Lyme or CFID's or what. I never started my injections because of this. What do you think I should do? The Lyme doctor is diagnosing me basically on symptoms and my exposure to tics. I have just been on so many antibiotics and have not gotten any better. I went to a chinese medical doctor and she said that taking all of these antibiotics kills the good bacteria that fights infection in your body. She also said that it kills your immune system.

Then I went to the Lyme chat forum and they said that Lyme is definately a clinical diagnosis and that many people with CFID's and Fibro are really Lyme patients. I am just so confused as to what to do. I always thought I had Lyme from the very beginning. After taking all of these antibiotics though I am just not sure.

By the way, just in case your nails look purple at all, the chinese medical doctor said this means we have a lack of oxygen in our bodies. I have always felt as well that I wasn't getting enough oxygen. I had accupuncture which didn't hurt at all and in fact it was very relaxing. The put the needles in my head. I must have looked like a nut. I think I may have fallen a sleep for the first time if I wasn't in a doctor's office. I will definately be going back.

In any case, how have you been??? Please catch me up on your life!!!

Much Love to you Cromwell!!
    Hope

p.s. If you get a chance go to the Lyme message board here at Immune Support and check out Hopeful4's post. It is probably easiest just to search her name for this post, but it is called Lyme Article: General Info and Symptoms List. Let me know what you think. Have you spoken to Hopeful4 before? She is pretty cool, reminds me of you in fact. Missed ya!
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Wow, but you seem quite a bit beter than you were early in the year, even though not as yet well. I love Chinese Doctors and I would go with what she says try it. I like Hope4 too.

I never know about Lyme as two docs were very iffy with me about Igenex and yet people here like them. I cannot stay on now as my neck is murder right now, but I will get back soon.

The oxygen connex is very interesting too. I will read that site.

Love Anne Cromwell