Hi davidhccollins

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GlitterPott, Mar 17, 2003.

1. GlitterPott

GlitterPott New Member

was good to hear from you, we havent spoken before but Id like to keep in touch. Take care of yourself.
    Shelley xx
  2. davidhccollins

davidhccollins New Member

I am slowly getting used to my pc and trying to contact the outside world and find anyone who is willing to chat about aches and pains and anything really
  3. sofy

sofy New Member

I just have to say I am positively envious of your screen name. Keep sparkelin'.
    This is the kind of chit chat that really belongs on the chit chat board. Sometimes it is soooooooo nice not to talk about anything related to being sick.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 03/18/2003]
  4. GlitterPott

GlitterPott New Member

firstly thankyou for the envy of my name, cool isnt it!! but my chat isnt for the chit chat board, I joined this to talk about how I'm feeling, I can talk about normal stuff to my healthy friends. please dont make me feel like i cant be on here. take care.
  5. GlitterPott

GlitterPott New Member

Was good chatting to you, anytime you want to talk just let me know :) take care xxx
  6. sofy

sofy New Member

Hey Glitter my aim was only to let you know there is more to this site than one chair and to invite you to come and have a look see and join in if you felt like it. It was not ment as critisism just an invite. I'm just a visitor like the rest of you. My whackey oblique sense of humor is often mistook for something else.
  7. GlitterPott

GlitterPott New Member

hey, sorry sofy. Im just tired and really stressed. xxx