Hi-dee-ho mi hermanos y hermonas! She lives!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Cactuslil, Apr 8, 2003.

1. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I just wanted to say hello and let ya'll know what's been happening. I had asked two weeks or so ago about falling asleep et al. Well I ended up haveing a sleep study done! That was Sunday night. I go again for the blood comprehensive them Sunday night to the sleep study. Man, I tell you that concentrated oxygen that came in sometime(I was sleeping) was like heaven! I woke up and was cognizant enough to ask the "assistant" que paso and she told me what she was doing; it was wonderful! She said I was sufficiently afflicted w/sleep apnea and Sjordens to qualify for the electric bed and the CO2 machine.

Lots happening here. Diabetes on rampage. Should know soon whether its insulin inj. or pills....hope for pills. I will be a very good girl! I have now learnd what a diabetic sore looks like! and all the other things that go with diabetes.....I did not realize how devastating it can be.

My FMS of course, has gone wild with all this crap going on. Love all you folks and pray we each can find a way to dope and get the best of our life as we can. Love Cactus'
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Sounds like some good news/bad news. As always, you are fighting and keepin' on keepin' on. Good to see you post.

Love, Mikie