Hi does anyone suffer these symptoms ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by ameilie73, Sep 7, 2013.

1. ameilie73

ameilie73 Member

My health is plumetting, not only am i suffering visual problems, but also chronic cobstipation my bowel seems to be giving up, im having to remove my waste by hand, sorry to gross peopke out. My body temperature drops to 35.6 at night but I feel hot and sweat, my digestive system feels on fire and I feel like vomiting. I have to get up and drink something warm, even my heatpad doesnt work, my insides wont get warm. My mouth is burning and ive got what are either blisters or ulcers and tonsil stones, i have a feeling in my mouth similar to when you touch your tongue on a battery. Im tired alk the time. When I wake I feel numb in my body. I just feel so ill.
  2. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I can suggest to drink a cup of HOT water with lemon before bedtime and a cup in the morning when you wake up...this works for me....make it a habit. If you can buy Mag Calm add the mag calm to the hot water...

Also work on massaging your belly...break up the blocked bowels. jam

PS: You don't mention your health challenges, but grape seed extract sure
    keeps me healthy overall. Do you take supplements, I believe you are in
    Europe as I recall.
  3. Nanie46

Nanie46 Moderator

Hi ameilie,

I am sorry that you are so sick. It is possible that you have some chronic undiagnosed infections.

Do you eat gluten free? Eliminating certain foods can really help your bowels and overall health.

Have you been tested for Celiac Disease? or perhaps you are gluten sensitive if you do not have Celiac disease.

I recommend eliminating gluten, sugar, all sugar substitutes except stevia, high fructose corn syrup, cow dairy, soy, and processed foods in general which contain many chemicals that can contribute to our illness.

Have you started boosting your immune system by taking lots of Vitamin D3 and antioxidants like astaxanthin or others?

Do you take magnesium? It is great for muscles and bowels. You can adjust the dose according to what your bowels tolerate. Too little will have no real effect on the bowels. Too much will cause diarrhea. I take Magnesium glycinate.

Do you take anything to decrease inflammation like lots of fish oil, or krill oil?

Several things come to mind when you mention feeling hot and sweaty.....hormone dysfunction such as estrogen and testosterone, etc, or thyroid hormone dysfunction, or chronic infections like Babesia, Protomyxzoa Rheumatica, tuberculosis, or HIV.

A low body temp can occur with chronic infections like Lyme Disease (Borrelia burgdorferi) or other strains of Borrelia.

Candida (yeast) overgrowth is common and can cause many symptoms. This is where a clean diet really helps too. Organic extra virgin coconut oil is good for killing yeast (and bacteria etc too). It is a healthy oil with many health benefits. You can even swish it around your mouth and teeth to help with tooth decay, etc. Avoiding sugar is a must.

Mold is another issue to consider. Sometimes our environment can make us sick. Mold can be hidden behind walls, etc.

Can you get to a Dr who thinks outside the box?...one who will address food sensitivities, hidden chronic infections, hormone issues, etc? Do you have Integrative Medicine Dr's or Naturopathic Dr's where you live?

It is possible, like many of us, that you have a number of issues going on, so addressing just one issue is not enough.

I'll say a prayer for you. I hope you get some answers and feel better very soon.
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Yes, take Magnesium esp citrate ! Has really helped me, in a lot of ways, not just constipation that I have had since birth. Great also for bones and hi b/p for starters..

Good luck sweetie.

Love,
    Granni :)
  5. lea

lea Member

you may want to be checked for hypothyroid.
  6. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Nanie 46 has some excellent suggestions. Another is to get to a naturopath or integrative medicine doctor. I believe there are answers for you but most regular MDs probably won't have them. acam.org is a website for IM doctors and has a search feature at the top of the page under Health Resources, where you can find practitioners in your area.

An alternative is to find someone who is competent and experienced in muscle testing, or kinesiology (very often chiropractors). Mine helped me with several digestive issues and adrenals when the regular docs were helpless and other issues as well. I believe I would have ended up bedridden without mine. Also chiropractors are cheaper, if money is an issue. If you go to the Standard Process website and call customer service, they'll give you the names of practitioners in your area who use their products, who most often do muscle testing.

You've got a lot going on and I think muscle testing would be a very good place to start to get answers.

Mary
  7. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

If your bowels are that bad get help. One can get tragically blocked. I take Miralax about every 3 -4 night and what it does is draw moisture to your intestines and colon so that you don't bind up.