Hi Elisa

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by mscindy, May 30, 2008.

1. mscindy

mscindy New Member

I haven't been on these boards for months, and started reading our correspondence from October. I am really interested in knowing how it is going with your sister and the the boyfriend from Hell...
    I seem to have an elevated temp, heartrate, nightsweats, etc. What are we; twins? Same kind of family and physical nightmares to live thru. "With Christ we can do everything." Have a blessed day! Cindy
  2. Elisa

Elisa Member

We MUST be twins!!!!

Thanks for the great surprise message!

Well, my sister and her boyfriend from below are the same. No apologies and no real contact - as you know it really hurt me and the hurt has lasted.

My physical issues are pretty bad right now - I know you know - I have an elevated heart rate of over 100 bpm and as high as 152 bpm = AWEFUL and scary. This on top of a fever for 11 mos.

Anyway, the emotional stuff is sooo trying and it doesn't help a bit to heal physically. I sometimes wish I wasn't so sensitive.

How are you? What do you think these strange symptoms are from? Do you have thyroid issues. I never thought I did but I have had some abnormal tests - so maybe.

How are your family issues? It was your brother making trouble with your kind hubby? Right? Any changes? I hope so for your sake - that is aweful for you and your hubby. If we can figure this all out - Maybe we can help each other...

You're a doll for posting this message - it's so great to hear from you!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!" This is one of my favs!

God Bless You Cindy!

Elisabeth

[This Message was Edited on 05/30/2008]