hi every one

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by street129, Apr 23, 2009.

1. street129

street129 New Member

i have yeast, candida, i am on nystatin, for less than a week, I'm new to the yeast think, but i have cfs for years now, i can't have anything with sugar, im having burning sensation in my legs, does anyone else has this also, please reply, a yes or, a no will be helpful.

2. 3gs

3gs New Member

I have terrible burning in my legs but also other areas. I was told this is nerve pain.

It can be very painful and annoying. So far I havent found a med to help this.

hope you feel better
  3. street129

street129 New Member

did a doctor told you that you have this. so it is not candida related. i have it in my one leg ever since i had cfs., now its in both leg, anyone else has any answers. thanks
  4. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

Burning in your legs could be fibromyalgia. Have you been tested for that? The 18 tender-point exam?

5. street129

street129 New Member

i am seeing a doctor in conniticut by the name dr.edgar caro that treats fibromyalgia and fatigue, this was my first week going there, im in new york, its 30 minutes to their office by train, im glad that i went, he told me about the candida that i have in my body. he has also took a lot of blood work, i go back to see him and get my result of my blood work, he has not check for ebv blood work as yet, i guess he want to get the yeast under controlled.

right now i dont know how i feel about him yet, i cannot eat any kind of foof that has suger, so i went organic. im hungry like hell o
    [This Message was Edited on 04/23/2009]