Hi everybody, I am new!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chopindog, Aug 29, 2005.

1. chopindog

chopindog New Member

Just wanted to say hello! I have been reading the message board for a while, but I wanted to do my profile before I came on. I didn't want to just pop into the discussions without you all knowing who I am. So my profile is long but I really wanted to give the whole picture! I think you all sound like very nice people with lots of good info! It is nice to meet you all!!! Joy (AKA chopindog)
  2. TheAurynn

TheAurynn New Member

Just wanted to say welcome to the board! I read your profile and you sure have been through a lot in your life. You will find lots of support and caring people here. I'm close to your age (I'm 26) and I have fibro. I look forward to talking to you in the future.

Take care,

Jessica
  3. Countrymom

Countrymom New Member

To the board, I know you will love it here. Sooo much info and support!
  4. Meekah

Meekah New Member

Wow, what a life you had so far. I read your bio and it brougth me to tears. I am so sorry for all you've been through. But, I am very happy you found us. (too bad it had to be because you're sick)

This board has such a wonderful, caring, kindhearted group of people. You have truly come to the right place.

This group will be there for you in the good times and the bad, on your good days and your mad, and sad days.

I really look forward to getting to know you through your posts!

Welcome!

Hugs and Prayers
    Meekah
  5. Jo29

Jo29 New Member

I am so glad that you are here! Not only will you get a lot of support here,but I think you may be able to also help a lot of people too.

Welcome aboard.
    Jo
  6. BxGirl

BxGirl New Member

I read everything you wrote. You are a remarkable young woman! Your family is lucky to have you. I do hope they appreciate all that you did for them!

But now you have to take care of yourself. I believe one day you will get married and have children, if that's what you want. You have so much love to give and you really care about people.

Please don't give up - keep searching and trying new things. You're young and hopefully you will get better. Let us know how you're doing, okay?

BxGirl
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Love your name! I'm glad you're here...I'm sorry you're so young and so sick.

But, research is being done and there is hope. And while we all wait, we have each other.

Do take care!
    Sue
  8. Smiffy

Smiffy Member

Hi Joy, & welcome!
  9. chopindog

chopindog New Member

I am so greatfull to all of you for your replies! It feels so good to have found others out there that can truly understand how devastating this sickness is. Your replies have given me hope and understanding at a time that I really need it!!!
    I used to have such good copeing skills but lately I am having trouble. I have been so sad lately. So thankyou all so much! I love you all, and I don't even know you!
    [This Message was Edited on 08/31/2005]
  10. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Welcome! You are a very brave young lady. You will find support and a place to vent, cry, tell of your joys, just anything.

You will find so many wonderful friends here. We will all love you.

Gentle Hugs
  11. Donya58

Donya58 New Member

Welcome aboard Joy!! I'm new too but I can feel the support and love here. You've gone through alot for someone so young. There will be a jewel in your crown in heaven for sure. Take care and I hope you're feeling better soon. Donya:))