Hi everyone, I am back from my art workshop

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by WendyC, Jul 2, 2006.

1. WendyC

WendyC New Member

and just want to thank everyone again who gave me such good advice and support on my rage issues. We have decided to sell the horses. Just too much work for me and we can't afford it anyway. I am sad but I think it is best. My workshops were great and I can't wait to spend the summer painting and doing photography. My husband isn't speaking to me right now and he comes and goes as he pleases without telling me. Yesterday he left work at 11am and didn't come home until four. He took a nap and watches soccer. Then turned over and went to sleep. Never said a word. I may mistreat him when I have an anger outburst but he mistreats me daily. I am thinking that I would be better off alone.

wendyc
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Well I am glad the art went OK and I am sorry about the anger issues. Even when I take the tiniest amoun t of elavil I get really hostile and irate the next day, so it could be med related and your DH needs to know this.

Sorry about selling the horses I hope you get really greta homes for them. It is a lot to manage. Did you get thyroid levels checked? This can sometimes cause anger.

Love Anne Cromwell