hi everyone i am having bad headache neck, shoulder spasms today

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 11, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sorry everyone i may not be on this much today...and tomarrow due to the i am hurting badly..then i need to be out in the sunshine at a football camp...my whole right side of my head hurts....so badly...into the eye...ear is ringing....and feel it into the right side of my jaw as well as shoulders...

i have to drive cody around 30 miles to sanat rosa for a football camp...it is fun watching all the boys out there...
    but i still have another day to drive up there...starts at 9 am saturday....till noon....they will do some sort of a championship deal...

my son did pretty well yesterday...he almost sacked the other teams quaterback...but you are not allowed to do that during camp...so he remembered at the last second not to...

they save that for the real games...

wish me luck...and said thing is i need my prescription klonopin refilled....all out today....i don't know when i will have the time to p/u med...this stinks..

i can tell a difference if i do not have the proper dosage for me or out...i flare up..

thinking of everyone today...have a good day

lot's of hugs for everyone on the board

jodie
  2. zion1971

zion1971 New Member

sending a prayer and a hug to you!
  3. shelbo

shelbo New Member

prayers coming your way!
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Me too today as well. I think it is when I drive when I have to turn and look over my shoulder it sprains the neck again.

Feel better.

Love Anne Cromwell
  5. iggyangel

iggyangel New Member

My heart goes out to you,,, Ive had my times being out of Klonipon...
    I would ice your head and neck and shoulders 20min on and 40 off, this will stop the spasms, it helps me and I have degenerative disc disease in my neck ...
    it will get rid of the headache temp..
    and if you have RLS, what helps me is epsom salt baths and after 20 min wrap your legs up and keep them warm and I sweat but it stops the craziness.. I pray you get your meds
    Blessings.
    Iggy
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have to go back and forth so i do not forget names...yes that darn driving...and i realized in good traffic they say 31 minutes travel time...but today was well over an hour....

i had to take the excedrin migraine...even though kaiser hmo said it isn't anygood..

well i got to da's office about the child support so that is taken care of...i suppose..

i had to tell people to please forgive me fibro and the asian guy at the da's office saud ow!...

i need a nice massage...i had to wait over 30 minutes for my refill...that was called in...every month i have problems w/this,,,i ended up spending 15 dollars for the klonopin...and felt like bursting sitting and waiting around for the state of california say what they will do...

i realize it is not kaiser fault...medicare does not cover it...so medi-cal will...

thank you iggy for your suggestions sounds like we both have the degenerative disease...

kaiser basically told me because i was so young to get the dd that i should keeping waiting as long as possible to go w/o surgery on my neck/back....

wait for advancements because i am riddled...

thankd you everyone..

jodie
  7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have to wake up early in the morning tomarrow no later than 8 am...that is early for me...

heck the ups man woke me up around noon...i went to bed around 3 am off and on...painful night of sleep....i didn't want to crawl out of bed...

so i answered the door he was ringing it so i could sign a package for a neighbor who just moved in....i said i can't do that ...he said yes i could...i said leave it at the office...i am not going to be around...

i was p.o'd

thanks everyone..

jodie
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

that is not ok!...i need to take my sudinlac...for mine arithitis degenearative disc disease.....

i am a little better...i need to go take my klonopin and go to bed...and ice it down as well...i need to wake up at 8 am...i don't know how i am going to do it...

thank you mable

you get better too

take your meds w/food...

jodie
  9. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

it has eased up, the pain that is..it get so darn bad i feel like i can not even open my mouth to talk..all on one side...

then tonight at the football camp...i started having these muscle spasms in my middle to my sternum area...figured it was just thoracic outlet...yippee...i feel so special i could be a theorsuauras in the medical pdr...

well i am glad you checked in and i am glad to see you up tonight...although i need to go kick it and hopefully get some rest tonight...then up and adam for me..

i hope i will be a kinder person...i was nice to everyone..but i wanted to blow a gasket in the pharmacy again...i know it was only 15 dollars...but this is what the state is supposed to cover...and somehow it is all messed up again..

and it is like a nightmare everytime i go in...

well sorry about your virus in your mouth...yucky...i take it you didn't do that 9 mile bike ride...

i need to make an effort to make sure i take all my vitamins so i do not hopefully contract a virus..when i get the common cold i'm out 3 times longer than the average joe...i have no spleen..

on that good note.lol

i am going to have to say good night...i will be back tomarrow...cody wants me to take him and his little gf to the ocean...i do not think so...way too tired...

hugs

jodie
  10. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hope your trip goes ok. Cody have a good time at camp?