Hi everyone, I am new on the Worship board and

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kooky, Aug 13, 2003.

1. kooky

kooky New Member

would like to know wether there is a special day when we all pray, prayer requests etc... I usually log on the CFS/Fibro message board.
    I have not been to church regularly or prayed for many years.
    Having been severely ill and mostly homebound has given me plenty of time to reflect. I have always retained my faith but had been to busy to put this into practice. I am not able to attend Sunday service on a regular basis for health reason. However, it would be nice to be able to pray from home.
    Any input from you is welcome. Take care and kind regards. Kooky.
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I didn't know the times on thursday either. So thanks. Now to Kooky, I am glad your here. I have been praying for God to send more people to this board, and especially those who are willing to pray. I have always believed God uses those who are willing, no matter what the circustances are. You can always find people on this board who need prayer and those willing to pray. Feel free to dive in anywhere.

Takesha
  3. fibrojewel

fibrojewel New Member

So glad you found us! I'm pretty new too only been here about five weeks or so. I post on this board and the chit chat board. Both are really great and sooo many fun, sweet caring people. I love this place...Welcome!!!

Love,
    *jewel*
  4. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Very glad to have you here! It is a nice warm place to land! So much faith and comfort radiates from the posts on this board, I know you too will find it a blessing. We are thankful that He has blessed us with you! love, Rebel
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Kooky, like your name too! I have the same problem with attending church these days. Mostly its because I have the morning fogginess that keeps me from going, but have always keep my faith and my prayer life, have been slack on Bible Studying, but if someone ask a question concerning Scripture, I will jump to find an answer for you!.

I was very active in church at one time, but I am lucky if I even make it there now.(Read my profile, I wonder where that lady went too???), I so miss teaching the Bible, worst that anything else I had to give up.

Glad you found us, and would love to have you join us for any of your needs, and we always covert new prayer Warriors participation.

Welcome, and God Bless...............

Shalom, Shirl