hi everyone. I have been away for awhile.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rbecca47, Feb 4, 2007.

1. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

I have been away for sometime, really missed everyone hear and reading the post. I have kind of isolated my self from the world. Depression has taken over, with the highlevel of pain i am in. The fibro has been in a major flare. I have felt all alone. My family doesnt understand, and my doctor has left . She was the one that told me I have fibro. New doctor took her place I haven't decided if i like him yet. I will give him one more visit and if i feel that he doesn't beleave in fibro i will have to find a new doc. Well i just wanted to say i am back for awile. Trying not to feel alone. thanks Becca
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

I am sorry that you are having such a hard time lately. You did the right thing by coming here...we certainly understand what you are going through. You are NOT alone!

Please don't isolate yourself. I know it is easy to do when you are depressed and ill but that is only going to make you feel worse. Try to at least come here and talk to us so that you aren't feeling more alone and depressed.

I hope your new doctor works out for you. Is there anything you can do for your depression? These illnesses are bad enough without adding that into the mix. I know it can be hard not to get down when you feel so lousy but please try to keep your spirits up.

Sorry things aren't going well but I am glad you found your way back here. It really does help to know that you aren't alone and to have people you can talk to who truely understand.

Take Care!!
    Pam
  3. nightngale

nightngale New Member

I am new here and I love this site. I have learned alot and it is nice to have a place to learn and share experiences. If you don't like that doctor go find another one! I know how physically and mentally exhausting it is but it will be worth it. I had to do it and I found a good doctor, finally. Let us know how it goes. Maybe you could post what area you live in and someone could suggest a good fibro doc, a rheumatologist would be a good start. I actually got a name from this site and I went to my first appt. last week!

Laila
    [This Message was Edited on 02/05/2007]