Hi everyone I just got a phone call and I have the day off

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kjfms, Sep 26, 2006.

1. kjfms

kjfms Member

no dictation will ready for me until in the morning.

Which works out pretty well because I did sleep very well and I am just kind of out of it today.

My head is hurting a little--my body a lot--ahhh just another day in Fibroland...sigh

I hope everyone is hanging in there.

I had to actually turn on the heat it is cold here in WV not even 50 degrees. That would explain the increase in the body aches I guess.

I hope you all have a great day,

Karen :)
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

Yes I know exactly what you mean!

I absolutely can not take the Summer heat and humidity it just wipes me out.

I love fall too and the smell in the air is so good -- except for my allergies...LOL

Oh well we can't have everything can we?

Thanks,

3. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Karen:

Enjoy your day off. I know what it is like to need a good rest. i guess we all do.

Take care,
    nyrofan
  4. kjfms

kjfms Member

Hi Georgia -- Thank you so much I really appreciate the good wishes. Good grief that thyroid of yours is giving you a lot of trouble isn't it? I am so sorry I know how bad a person can feel when their thyroid is out of whack. I hope you feel better soon. Don't forget to get that iron level checked :) Have great day!

Hi nyrofan -- Thank you very much. I am just piddling today popping around on the computer and watching soaps. Well I was out sick last week and I still am not feeling up to par -- what ever that is...LOL Have a great day!

Thanks guys,