Hi everyone, I posted my pic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by maggie_d, Apr 20, 2006.

1. maggie_d

maggie_d New Member

I don't have many pictures of myself as I am the shutterbug of the family. Well they got me this day. My wonderful hubby threw a surprise 40th for me and I was still in shock when this picture was taken.

P.S. we have since then made a pact not to surprise each other anymore LOL. In hindsight I now know why it took me days to get over the shock - had a physical reaction BP down and totally drained - I was not diagnosed then.

Have a great day,

Maggie
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

And a lovely picture it is! I hate having my picture taken.
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Great picture! You look just like a movie star!!!
  4. skyeone

skyeone New Member

What a lovely picture!!! You look so happy, that is something that I can truly appreciate!

Skye
  5. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

You very happy in that picture Maggie! I bet you were suprised! Love your bio: "Dance like no one is watching" -that is a very good way to live by.

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki

p.s. Yep...I remember my 40th party. On the way to my brothers house people honked & waved to us the whole way there. Had no idea why. Found out when we arrived that hubby put signs on all sides of the vehicle when we stopped to "check the tires" that said:
    "CAUTION..Driver transporting frail 40 year old birthday girl...honk if you're younger".
    I still owe him.
  6. maggie_d

maggie_d New Member

Thanks for all your kind comments...Rocki, I am going to "borrow" your hubby's sign idea, I love it.

Happy weekend all,

Maggie

[ advertisement ]