Hi everyone I'm Home

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Mar 27, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

I Made it home from the big Road trip!
    it was so much fun seeing the Kids!
    I got a speeding ticket on the interstate,,,,lolol
    they said i was going 91 in a 75 well uh,,hmm I know i was going maybe 85 at the most but i also was wearing my seat belt wrong,,,,,$40 Bucks,,,,,oh well i guess i deserved it,,,,,lolol,,,,,,,,,"I Felt the Need for Speed "apparently!,,,,,,,,,lolol,,,,

Bought one of those things that you put on your seat belt that makes them more comfortable to wear,,,,,a sheepskin thing,,,,,it works ok,,,,First time i've gotten a speeding ticket in my life!

A Rock flew up and hit my windshield and caused a huge Crack
    that runs all the way across but not in the line of vision
    so now it's another repair job to worry about!

Thats ok though ,,,,could have been worse!
    The Good news is that i got to spend some time with My Girls!,,,,,,,,,,I Hope everyone is doing good!,,,,,it's nice to be home!,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Yes!,,,lolol I Knew i had it straped on wrong,,,but did it dawn on me to adjust it when a cop pulls me over?,,,,No duh!,,,lolol,,,,,Maybe Rock can send me a New Windshield since he damaged it!,,,,,Lolol....

Hope all is well with you! Is Dar back from her Vay-Kay? bet your lovin the doggie sitting,,,,,,Sis
  3. kjade

kjade New Member

Wow Sisland, I didn't know you were such a speed racer!! I am glad to hear you made it home safely.

So where were your daughters? Did you enjoy the visit? Did everyone have a nice Easter?

Gee, sorry about the windshield - who can you go after for that though, a rock? I had that happen to me once - such a bummer! Well....good to have you back!!
  4. kholmes

kholmes New Member

A speeding ticket? 91 mph?

You rebel!

Glad you had a good trip to see your daughters, and glad you're home safe and sound.

5. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

Welcome back you speed demon! LOL.

I just got a speeding ticket in January but mine was $185. I would have traded you speeding tickets. LOL. I hadn't gotten a speeding ticket since I was 17....that is what I get for not paying attention. I was going 20 over the speed limit.

Glad to have you back, Sis ---- we missed ya!
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

I Guess being cooped up all winter made that speeding ticket happen!,,,,,It actualy felt good to go really fast!!,,,,,lolol,,,,I Guess Mt has lower $ amts. on their Tickets!

KJ,,,,My youngest Girl lives in Billings Montana where she goes to College,,,,,,thats ,,600,,,miles from Hear ,,,,,and my middle Gal Lives in Missoula,,,150,,,miles,,,,away,,,,,so i finaly got Brave enough to make the long Drive to Billings,,,,,,

Had lots of fun! ate out alot (Olive Garden) and Went to Church on Easter Sunday and watched alot of Movies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Went to Walmart and Applebys and a second hand store,,,,it was a nice Break for me!
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I've had calls from 3 tabloids asking for my response to the Windshield Gate Scandal. I told them it was all a frame up. You would think trained news people would see right thru it.

Glad you had a good trip, Sis.

8. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I see we need to keep a more careful eye on you, young lady.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

Rock~~lolol,,,,since it was in the Tabloids,,You Know it isn't True!,,,,,lolol,,,so Your off the hook!,,,see you are so popular here that your involved in everything and you didn't even know it!,,,,,,,Lolol,,,

Nancy,,,Thanks! I'm getting more and more brave with my (Road Trips) so maybe i really can drive to Mississippi,,,Thanks for the well whises!

Candy! I love the Speedy Gonzales idea! Thanks for all the good whises!,,,,,Hugs to All!,,,,,,,,,P.s. i always wanted to be a (race car driver),,,,,Sis

[This Message was Edited on 03/28/2008]
  10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You were visiting my neck of the woods - MO. Did you happen to go to Mizzou. That is probably where my daughter is going to go this Fall if we cannot come up with more moolah for St. Louis University. Maybe if they are going to the same school we could visit them together and meet each other. Ashley, my oldest is going to take Nursing.

Welcome home.

11. sisland

sisland New Member

I accidently put MO,,on there! sorry,,,but i just stayed in Mt!,,,,Would love to visit the Southern States Sometime!!,,,,,I Hope Your Girl likes College,,,,I'm sure she will!,,,,,Give her lots of Hugs before she leaves,,,,,,,,,,and put up with the stuff you Normaly wouldn't!,,,,,,,,lolol,,,,I'm Kidding!,,,Hugs!,,,,,,Sis
  12. sisland

sisland New Member

I was on Interstate I-90,,,,,so i guess i could just go 90!,,,Lolol,,,The Officer was a Lady Cop,,,,

She apparently just fined me for the seat belt problem,,,I had the bottom strap on and the top strap behind my back,,,,thats how i always wear it,,,,,Not anymore,,,,lolol,,,,because i know i wasn't going 91 mph!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Montana Has a very strict Seat belt law and they can just pull you over for that reason.

I think the ticket would have been more if they got me for actual speeding!