HI everyone it's Doxy!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Mar 5, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Iam sorry I havent been on the board much this last week ................I have been so ill...........I got the flu really bad and then on top of it I have had laryngitis..........so I couldn't even talk!

Iam feeling better..........still fighting it off but at least Iam not as sick!

My husband and I were able to go pick up our new cars.......but I was so sick that really I wasn't able to enjoy the day!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new car!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iam having an extremly hard time driving !!!!!!The accident I was in a few months ago has left me in pretty bad shape............with my nerves!

Iam in constant FEAR when I drive...........I trust NO other drivers and find myself hitting the brakes any time any other vehicle gets any where near me............

Iam going to try getting some counseling to help me overcome this since I don't seem to be able to accomplish this on my own...............it seems to just get worse!

I just hope it helps because it has taken the fun away from really enjoying my new car!

I also wanted to ask everyone to please keep my Big doggie "Bud" in your prayers he is most likely dying from cancer.........we had blood work ran and it showed his liver is not working at all...........and it is causing everything else to malfunction...............we are doing everything we can to keep him comfortable but it is so hard to watch him deteriorate.........

My husband was extremly close to Bud and is struggling with losing him and that is breaking my heart to see him and my entire family so heartbroken and sad............I just don't want him to suffer!

A few of you asked if I have seen my new Grandson Cohen...............I haven't seen him since he was born...he is now 10 days old.............I was too sick to be around him............I did NOT want to make him sick!

The mom did e mail me and asked me if everything was ok.........and said she has pictures of Cohen for me! "YAY"
    Hopefully things will run smoothly ............and she will let me love Cohen!

Well, that is all the latest..................I have missed everyone and look forward to hearing from each one of you and how you are doing!

Love and hugs
    Doxy
    [This Message was Edited on 03/05/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am sorry you have had so many things going on al at once...
    you brighten my day to see your post....

hopefully bud will be comfortable to the very end....ihope it is something the docotrs can take care of...

i think it is great yo finally received your trucks..i am sorry you are having a difficult time with all the driving issues...i know i was a little more paranoid when i had a new car...now i just drive my little old car that has 89,000 miles on it and i don't care if they key it, bang it, open car doors into...i just want to keep it clean and running...

well i have to get ready to go to sleep i just wanted to check in and see if you have checked in yet...i am glad things are alright between you and the cohen's mother..

jodie
  3. petsrme

petsrme Member

Hi Doxy, hope you are feeling better. Enjoy your new car this week! Show us the pics when you get them.
  4. 1horse

1horse New Member

hey,
    I know what you are going through with your dog. my dalmation is quite old and having problems and we are at the point trying to decide to put her down..really hard.. the more you drive the better you will get and the more confidence will be coming back.. takes time after such a wreck.. love my 4 runner.. take care peg
  5. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

going through the same thing with my 18 year old cat, just been diagnosed with cancer and she's been given weeks, I'm taking it hard, she's my baby and like you I just dont want her to be in pain.

I'm glad Cohen's Mum has been in touch, it's all turned out well in that respect.

Flu, been ripping around over here too, not nice. Just have to let it run its course.

I hope you'll soon be off in your nice new motor.

love
    Rosie
  6. petsrme

petsrme Member

Just checking in to see how you are doing Doxy. I hope you are good and enjoying your car.
  7. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

For you.

Anne C
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how are you doing? well big hugs to you

jodie
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

How are you, Doxy? I haven't been on the board much so hope all is well with you.

Sue