Hi everyone it's me Doxy......look at my new picture

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Apr 14, 2006.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

My new picture is my Grandson Cohen he is now 6 weeks old and this picture is of his very first smile! I just happen to also think he is the cutest baby in the world! LOL

I have missed you all so much!
    Iam sorry that I have been away for a while...........I took a promotion at my work....Iam now the director of the school I work at and my hours went from 20 to 42!

Iam exhausted to say the least and have to rest every second Iam not working so I don't get on here much lately!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and would like to know how each and everyone of you are doing?!

I also wanted to let those of you who have followed my story about my Grandson "Cohen" know that things are going wonderful!

They did not call me to be at the hospital when Cohen was born ( during the birth ) but right after they did........I got to hold him the first two hours of his life.........and the feeling is beyond words!

I guess the mom was just frustrated with hormones and all right before when she was shutting me out...........because she has been so great now..........I get to see my Cohen at least once a week,,,,,,,and the mom even brings him to my work in between ............so sometimes I get to see him twice a week!

I love each and every second that I get to see him.........he is the apple of my eye I love him to pieces!

Just this last week when I got to see him he smiled at me for thr first time..................it was hard to contain myself from NOT crying..........I will always remember that moment!

My son has seen Cohen once............he is definately coming around and is going to get visitation........so everything is working out!

My health is pretty poor...........but I am not giving up.........once my husband and I get a few more months ahead Iam going to be able to stop working at least full time!

I can't remember if I shared with all of you that I finally got a new car?

My husband and I were able to get a loan and both of us got new toyota vehicles so hopefully all the years of having older vehicles that kept breaking down and draining our finances are behind us!

I appreciate having my new car so much that I actually feel like kissing it every time I get in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

I now have online access to the computer at work..........so Iam going to try to visit here more often!

I love you all and if you have a few minutes please write me and let me know how you are doing!

Love
    Doxy
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

glad to hear things are working out for you and cohen...you are such a wonderful person and cohen is lucky to have you as a grandma...

you have had a few people wonder about your whereabouts...i told them you were having some drama at work..and would be here once you had time...and maybe you needed to take care of yourself...

glad to see your post...

you can read some of my recent ones...i have been running fever and muscle and nerve pain...well i'll keep this short..

but all is fairly well...cody is doing well in school and sports but driving my nuts at times...

his fatther the same old person...no treatment...but hey we have not had any sleepovers since xmas...

if it comes up again it will be no, not until i go to his so called therapist that he spends alot of money for...b.s.

well look forward to hearing from you again and how yoru life will be taking a turn for the best....

hugs

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

boy i wished i was him...he has no cares in the world and people who live him dressing,bathing, feeding, playing, talking, and wiping his hiney.lol

do i see a little red hair so far on him...? lots of hair too...my goodness he will need to get a trim soon...

he looks so happy and i know why he is your joy of your life, plus your kiddos and hubby..

hugs

jodie
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Glad to read your cheerful report. Cute baby. I 'spect his friends will call him Ice Cream.

I've known my secretary for 19 years. She always has 3 or 4 dachunds, and they are lucky dogs to have such a devoted owner. She has steps to her bed so they can climb up. They could never jump w/ those stumpy little legs.
  5. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

So glad you're back. Cohen is so cuuuuuute!
  6. eeyoreblue02

eeyoreblue02 Member

Glad to see you back on the board. You were missed and your absence was felt.

The baby is gorgeous! I'll be getting my first grandbaby in September so I can only imagine how you feel!

Linda
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

So good to hear from you!

Your grandson is utterly adorable!!! How precious to capture that wonderful smile! So glad you are getting to see him often.

Thanks for sharing him with us.
  8. darude

darude New Member

Check Wamps post to you
  9. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Tits so good to hear from you. We`ve missed you! It sounds like being a grandparent is as great as they say. Cohen is just adorable and I am so glad things have been working out well.

It would be very hard to work that much a week, goodness. Its no wonder we haven`t heard from you. Hopefully things we slow down soon for you.

Take care,
    Sandy
  10. jaltair

jaltair New Member

It's so good to look in on the Board and see your wonderful post! Cohen is just adorable .. isn't it the greatest (to be a "grandma" that is)? It's just so wonderful to hear that all is working out for you with the job, Cohen, and the car ..

L, Jeannette
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am so very happy for you. Reaching out always is the best way to go.

Love your friend, Anne C
  12. libra55

libra55 New Member

So many people here missed you Doxy myself included. Your grandson is just beautiful. Welcome back!

Michelle
  13. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

What a cutie!:)

Claudia
  14. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

And I'm happy to hear you're hanging in there.

You really needed a break and I'm glad you finally got a few.

Hugs,

Nancy B.
  15. petsrme

petsrme Member

I'm so glad you are okay. I feel so bad for you that you are having to work so much. I just hope it doesn't last too long and you can cut back.

Cohen is a doll! Does he get to spend the night yet? I guess he might be too young for that. I can't remember how old my daughter was when she spent the night with Grandma. I breast fed so it might have been a while. I am so happy for you.

Thank you for letting us know how you are. Please take care of yourself as much as you can. Love you.
  16. 1horse

1horse New Member

Hi, glad your back on..congradulations on the promotion and that grandson is adorable. you were really missed... everyone was hunting for you..I figured you were just playing with that grandson..take care peg p.s. our frieds got a mini doxy and that is the cutest dog..
  17. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

We were worried that you were gone. I am glad to hear things are working out well. Did they have the blood tests done or is your son just going to accept him as his own? It sounds like you are so proud of Cohen. I am glad the mother has come around.
    I hope you don't over do it with your new job.
    The cars sound great and you are enjoying them. I am truely so happy for you. Please keep us updated.