Hi Everyone! Meet a new ole Broad from the South!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by missmagnolia, May 11, 2004.

1. missmagnolia

missmagnolia New Member

Hello everyone. I am new on this board......a 62 year young grandmom of 7 (soon to be 8 and final, I think). I suffer from Fibro, CTS, CFS, RA, and the demon thats second only to Satan.....Peripheral Neuropathy! I cannot tell you how miserable I was the 7 years that it stole my life. Thank God for an understanding doctor, Neurontin, Tranxene, and Methadone, my life was totally saved. I even get dressed in the morning and can run errands without someone going along with me. I still have breakthru pain, specially when the weather is changing, or during heavy rains. My last ordeal is the discovery of a Pulmonary Nodule found on one of my lungs a couple of weeks ago. Whatever that other PN is. I go to have more test run this Friday to see if it justifies biopsing. I sure hope not. I've been through enough. Would love to make new friends and have them email me personally too. I live in Mississippi.
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

It would be my pleasure to introduce you to a fellow Mississippian. She can be found on the arthritis board. Her name is Edwina and she is also from Mississippi.
    Her post was "Hey Mississippians"/ I just thought the 2 of you may have something in common since you are living in the same state. Joyfully