hi everyone sick and running a fever, again

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 26, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i think i possibly caught it from my ex-bf...he saw me on friday in a local store...big lots....gave me the hug and kiss then told me he had me sick with a cold...or something...

then i went out friday night...at the local bar around the corner...some old friends called and asked me to come down...
    so i decided i would not put up my new curtains...and go down there...

i order one beer and could n't finish it...i had to keep running to the potty..stomach, ibs stuff...it may have been this great big bowl of berries i ate...it was hot out and the frozen blueberries and rasberries sounded good..

then saturday nite i went out to san francisco a two glasses of wine...stopped at a club and had those young boys hit on this 41 year old mother..oh my....we all danced and had a good time...but my shoes were killing my feet...payed for it later....plus the wine makes my body swell...i can not do wine...

then we came home after we ate at mel's diner...little famous diner.. used the potty and left..

my friend was driving and she seemed fine...well, she got pulled over...she got thrown in the drunk tank and given a dui...i had a taxi called for me...

her hubby was on a golf vacation w/his buddies...she seemed fine to me...i do not know what her bac was....made her blow into it 6 times...she did a blood test as well..
    she told me yesterday she did not know what her blood alcohol was...they told her she had tooo much...she said she passed the field sobriety test..and the chp told her he still didn't beleive she didn't have too much to drink...

so i do know what is going to happen...i told her to get a copy of the report for one...i have a feeling they will be calling me in as a witness...

so is a regeistered nurse, so i hope that doesn't jeopradize her license in anyway....she truly was not slurring her words or fumbling around looking for things...

well we will wait and see..she didn't tell the cops her hubby is a chief of a fire departmetn and paramedic chief...they do things differently out here in california...

fire departments have the ambulances...

then the cab driver arrived he said out of all the ones to be pulled over by and get the big guy is the worse...she got him...

they wouldn't let me drive her car home to save on the tow bill...the officer tested my eyes and said it would be better to have the tow truck come...because i could possibly end up going to jail like her....he said i will get you a cab...

i felt totally sober and normal...i just wondered if some of my meds would make me respond differently to light plus i have astigmatism...so it take a while when i have been in dark going to light to focus...oh well...we still had a nice time dancing...

and now i am sick running a low fever..swollen glands on both sides of the throat...maybe it's the fibro.cfs

well everyone that was my exciting weekend...

jodie
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

I could not help myself....I laughed. I hope all turns out well for your friend.
    Blessings.......Susan
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

then to top it off the day i saw the ex in the store...i get the call to come on down to the local bar...that the ex used to frequent...i stayed away from the drama...

his psycho gf..and him...he would call me saying he missed me and he made a mistake...well anyways..i would always say you made your choice,,,he did me a favor his is an alcoholic,,

he is doll and handsome when sober but if he starts drinking the hard stuff he could be a bear...luckily he stilled w/his enabling mother..he is now 44 years old....or 43 i can't remeber..

so every says randy never comes in here..so low and behold here he pops in...his co-workers called him to come down...i didn't know his co-workers nor them me....

and he came up to me and he said long time no see gave me a kiss and a hug...chatted for a bit...then he said he wanted to go talke to someone he hasn't seen in a long time...

so anyways i later went and sat beside him..to pick his brain...asked about his gf if they were still together...he said yes but they don't see eachother expect for maybe once amonth...something like that...they both still live w/parents...same age too...

anyways his friends came up and one was hitting on me...then the-ex introduced us....then introduced me to two others of his co-workers...we were all talking etc...and then brendan said...this is the ex you talk about all the time...i said , he still talks about me....he said yes and the others chimmed in...and brendan said to randy....why did you let this one slip away...that felt good to hear that...

cause randy left me because supposedly because he wanted children and he could possibly have a chance withe psycho...and i can not have children...i could've lied to him...but i didn't..plus truly i didn't want anymore at my age of 36 or so and feeling like crapola...

turns out the pshycho gf...told him she was pregnant and she lied...she can not have children either...my hairdressers friend told me that like the first week he cheated on me to go out w/her...

i had met her a few times...from an acquaitance....anywyas,,she is bad news///and he has bad for it dearly with this one...

he told me to not be a stranger ...i said i can i not be a stranger..he said call me...

i moved and changed my number....so now i don't get those phone calls...he asked to marry me one time...but he was drunk in the bar ,,,i politley told him this isn't the time nor the place to talk about that right now...it never came up again...

sorry to give you some of my drama...yes i cried over him at first....lost some weight...anxiety does that to me..anwyas
    i was just hurt that i had another man tell me i love you and then they like to cheat on you for one reason or another...

but i look at it i can hold my head high...and they all know what they lost...the ex husband said i ruinedit for all the others...they can't hold a candle to me...

these are the days of my lives...

jodie