hi everyone tonight i hurt badly

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Mar 24, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

and i have to get up take a shower and get my son into san francisco for his track meet...it's an invitational...20 teams competing...it isupposed to rain in the morning...hig of 68 i think i saw ...

i hurt i hurt ihave the burnging pain that you feel like from shingles...i know i have had them last year...

well wish me luck...i have a rain coat plus a rain poncho...umbrella..some chairs if we need them...i hope they have a tent up...and dry seats...then the poor kids they have to wear tank tops and shorts...

my ex-husband is going ot meet with cody and in there...then cody will take off with his dad for the day...

i have had an emotional day about my ex and son...with the visitation...i foung out son was playing both dad and i...i told him we need to stick to visits and if they are to be chaned the other parent will need to personally talk t the other one...

i have two years of the visistation stuff to go...

my son has taken 1 place in our county so it will be interesting how he will place in this big one from allover the bay area///

jodie
  2. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

by the time you read this, the track meet may be over. IM Praying for you kid as I do for all of you!

Suzette