Hi everyone,

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by backporchrags, Feb 14, 2006.

1. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

I took a break from this site for a few months. Mostly due to a bad flare and deep depression. I am feeling better now, well at least the depression is lifting. I am becoming more active in my home life and in my children's schools, and finally feel like I may have something to contribute to this community again.
    So I am going to make a consertive effort to check in with you guys more often.
    I hope everyone has been well,
    A
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

You don't have to have something profound to post here...you just need to be here to get help and encouragement. (-: And just being here is encouraging to others.

I am so glad you're feeling better and that you feel like this is something you can add...Depression is an awful thing and I'm so glad it is lifting. I deal with this, also, so I know where you are and have been.

Good that you can participate with your children at their schools...it is something they will always remember. My mother didn't do much but most mothers didn't when I was growing up, but the few times she did come, I was so excited and I still remember them...such neat memories.

Take care. Glad life is looking up.

Sue
  3. Kinsie

Kinsie New Member

I wondered what happened to you.

Good to see you again. I hope you hang around for awhile!

Kinsie
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am fairly new here.

I am glad to hear positive report!

God bless....Mari
  5. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

Welcome back! Sorry to hear about your flare up and the depression. I know we all suffer from depression with this DD. It's hard not to be depressed with the pain and fatigue. God blees you!
    Angela
  6. backporchrags

backporchrags New Member

Thanks for all of the well wishes.
    I have really missed this site and you all.
    I realized recently that I need to make more time for myself and spend some time here with you all.
    Thanks,
    A