Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lady Tigger, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Lady Tigger

Lady Tigger New Member

Wow! It's been a long time since I've been here. I'm sure there are some older names that I will remember and new ones that I will learn.

I just wanted to say hi.
  2. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

Hey, there Lady Tigger ... welcome back :)
    I have only been comming here for a few months , my name is Joanne ... most just call me FM

Look forward to getting to know you

Have a Blessed Thanks Giving

[This Message was Edited on 11/26/2008]
  3. Lady Tigger

Lady Tigger New Member

Thanks for the welcome back. It's probably been over a year since I was on here, but I really need this forum right now.

I look forward to getting to know you too.
    Lady Tigger
  4. FMsaddenedspirit

FMsaddenedspirit New Member

I was looking at your porfile , looks like you have not added any info about yourself.. what conditons do you deal with ?
    I have Fibro , CFS, Arthritis, Disc Dises in my neck , upper back problems ect.

It's hard to say the least... like this morning I woke in so much pain , sat up in bed ... and that was extreemly hard to . and cryed.. then I got angrey ... normally don't get angrey but this morning it hit. .. I know its wrong to say this..... But it's not fair. not at all..... I miss the women I was so very much .. and get so damed tired of being tired . and being in pain . I used to have a life , now I just work , eat and go to bed... ok ok enough venting and winning ...

you said you need the forum right now .. whats going on ? do you need to talk.. or just be around those that understand and can relate ?

Lady Tigger./.. I hope today finds you in good spirit and is one of your good day ... payers for many Blessings for you and yours today and every day ..

look forward to hearing back from you .... lets chat ... ( I can't do the live chat .. to many people and I can't keep up .. have tried but just can't do it ... )

Happy Thanks Giving .. soft huggles ~

[This Message was Edited on 11/27/2008]
  5. Lady Tigger

Lady Tigger New Member

Oh, you're right, I didn't fill out the profile. I forgot. I used to be signed on as Tigger57, but changed it.

I know how you feel, but I get angry a lot about by fibro. Last year I almost died because I was fentanyl and it built up in my system and I was slowly overdosing. I kept falling on my face and no one knew why. Finally, I went down and didn't get up. My brother tried calling me and couldn't reach me, and he knew how weak I had become, so he came to my house. I was unconscious on the floor. I went to the hospital and for 4 days in ICU, I was out of it. I finally ended up in a room and gradually came to. I did have one mega hallucination though... I thought people were trying to kill my brother and told him. He wanted to know who it was and I told him, "It's the Orange Kool-Aid Teenage Killers". Yep, I sure was out of it. The next day he came in and I told him to disregard everything I said the previous day. LOL At least I can laugh now. I ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks.

I also had to give up my house and am now living in subsidized housing. Although it was very sad and I was kicking and screaming the whole way, it's turned out to be a good move for me. I'm in with a bunch of really nice elderly people (I'm only 51) and they fuss over me. My mom died 20 years ago, so it's kind of nice to have a lot of motherly older woman fussing over me.

I'm on a couple of Yahoo support groups, but I remembered how much I used to like the message boards here. I don't really need to talk as much as I need to feel that I'm not alone. My doctors have been my biggest problem. Since I was in the hospital last year, I have new doctors and they don't want to prescribe anything for the pain, so I suffer a lot of the time. Like you, I wake up in pain sometimes.

I had a good Thanksgiving, how about you.
    Lady Tigger (but just call me Tigger, everyone else does)