hi everyone

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Jul 20, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

been awhile since I"ve been on , just read morningsonshine,post good to see you back so glad you got to ride your horse.
    I"ve been in really bad pain from m\inflamation of my ribs from the virus and coughing that I had a couple of wks ago,
    just can"t seem to get tihs pain to go away, feeling depressed. and I tend to just shut the world when I get this way.trying to pray and stay hopeful for some relief.
    but I love to read the post.
    God Bless, sixtyslady
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

So sorry to hear that you have been suffering. I read how the pain stays... you get depressed and shut the world out. I am right there with you. I can so understand how you are feeling.

I pray for you my friend.

Love.....Mari
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray you get some relief, most of us tend to go down like a line of dominos, one thing kicking in the next problem. I will pray you have some peace and a lot less pain.
  4. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

it means so much to have this prayer board and it seems like I"m always needing prayer ,I pray for all who are on the board every night. that we will all have less pain and find some inner peace with this diease.
    Its so good when theres a praise report like Morningsonshine had, it gives us all hope . God Bless
    sixtyslady
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

So glad you are back! I know how you feel going through a depression - I have such a hard time connecting when I am feeling so bad.

I pray for your pain to be lessened. Rest up well. I pray also that God will bring some special comforts and joys into your life!

With lots of love,
    Judy