hi everyone"""""

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by sixtyslady, Sep 13, 2006.

1. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I'm still here just haven"t been posted but have been praying for all.
    Still having alot of back pain and just trying to do trigger massage to help.
    I see there still agreat need for prayer,I guess we all know that, so I"ve just incoporated it in to my daily prayer time.
    I'm having alittle problem with sinus problems and could use prayer for that.
    I truly believe that this board is a powerful prayer unit.
    we're all doing Gods work,by loving and praying for one another. God bless you all, sixtyslady
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am glad you are keeping us posted. I think we are in a continual pattern of trying to find meds and things that can make us feel better. Adding a sinus problem makes you more miserable. Sometimes I think we have to pay a certain amount of dues, and then we get an hour on the plus column.

Please continue to talk and ask for prayer. It constantly humbles me to realize so many others are praying for a common good.

I hope you feel better, and my prayers to you and to your husband.
  3. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

thanks for your prayers and concern, just knowing someone cares really helps.
    I started to have balance problems again not as bad as I once had them,but I could feel the fear comming back.
    I pray daily for help with fear, and I know that God gives us a spirit of Power,Love& and sound mind,so I'm standing on this right now.
    I wish I knew how to get on the chat line so I could give you my email address, maybe I can figure it out.
    blessing sixtyslady
  4. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I'm glad you posted!!

I worry about you, i hope the trigger massage helps!

I'll turn that concern into prayer for you.

Keep praying and trusting,

God's Blessing to you,

Misty
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Sixty

So sorry for all your pain, wish I could take it away from us all.

You are in our prayers as well and May God Be with you to help you through

Thanks for posting and for praying

hugs

kgangel
  6. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"M having a rough morning ,so thanks for the prayers and caring its a God sent for me right now.
    Just to know I"m not alone in this really helps.

i just keep telling myself I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strenghtns me.
    Love you guys sixtyslady
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I don't know how to get into chat either. I barely can do email, I still don't know even basic computer things and my husband doesn't touch the computer so he is no help.

You must get very scared when your balance gets off. I get scared at the least little change or twinge. I suppose we have too much history to simply "blow it off" like maybe we would have 40 years ago.

Prayers for you continue. I also wish email were possible.
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Yes...you can do it! We are praying for you dear friend.

Love....Mari