Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Jan 11, 2008.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I finally make it back. I guess many of you thought I had passed away or something! I have seen days that I would not have minded if I had. It seems that I get worse with each passing year. I am pretty much at home now. It hurts too bad to walk most days. I had finally found a good, understanding primary care doc and after about a year he left the practice.

So... now I am back to where I began when I moved to Florida 4 years ago! The office that he was at doesn't even have a doc yet. They only have two nurse practioners and they can't prescribe many meds. This is a small town and I hate to travel to go to a doc....but I have to I guess.

I am sorry to come back complaining...but I am sure that you all understand.

I hope to be able to be here at least a couple times a week. I hurt so bad to sit for long....but will check in. I have missed you all.

Love to all.....Mari
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

It was good to hear from you. So, you like my kitty... huh? Miss Tehya....she is my baby. She is over weight though. I have to try to get her into the vet tomorrow a.m. for her check-up. I pray that this hip pain will allow me to walk so I can take her in because all of the cats need their flea meds. I have 4 other cats outside. Tim Boy, Tom, Boots and Trouble (he fits his name to a T). I will try to put up all of their pics soon.

Take care....Love, Mama
  3. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Hi, and welcome back! I'm fairly new to this board and I'm glad to meet you. I'm sorry you've been suffering so, but you've come to the right place. This is a healing oasis. There is so much love here! God bless you. doloresf1
  4. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Yes, I found this place when I was so low a few years back. It is just so good to have people in this world that can actually understand how we feel. I have made many good friends through this site and learned so much about meds and supplements.

I know the "normal" people try...but they still can sure hurt us. That just happened to me recently... again. It was a family member on top of it.

I am trying to cope with this severe pain in my pelvic area (the worst issue now) until I can get into a doctor. My PC doc left the practice and I am trying to get into a new one. But, you know how we get labeled when they see Fibromyalgia on the paperwork?!

Blessings to you....Mari
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I think that I might have confused you about the time frame. I meant that I had only been seeing the doctor here in Florida for about a year (slightly longer) when he left the practice. I saw him about two months ago before he left and he wrote my prescriptions for 3 month supply at that visit. I have to see a doc soon as I am running low on my Flexeril and Klonopin. I still have another refill on Flextra.

It was good to hear from you Littlebluestem. I hope that you are doing well.

Love....Mari
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

I've been away myself - having to deal with an urgent time of post-traumatic- stress-disorder attempts at healing.

It also has its loneliness - I don't have anyone else who is living the same reality, and it's almost impossible to explain to others.

Also trying to sort out which symptoms are CFS, and which are PTSD is difficult.

You look so beautiful in your photo! Even through all your pain. Love your cat - I've had 5 in my life, but had to give them up cause of extreme allergies. But they were wonderful.

So VERY good to connect with you again.
    Love, Judy
  7. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I am not able to type much due to tremors... so will address to all. I have been so bad lately. Anyway, I have an appointment with a PA today at 2:00 p.m. She is suppose to be very knowledgable on Fibromyalgia. She is in the same office where my older doc was at. Please pray I can get some help. I just don't know how much more I can stand.

Love Mari (MamaR)
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Well, I finally received the Lyrica yesterday! It took my clinic and the mail order prescription company almost three weeks to work out the errors!

Anyway, I will have to pay $50.00 for the one month supply of Lyrica. If the PA had just did what she said that she would do... I could have gone to the local pharmacy and got a few pills to see if I could tolerate it before getting a month supply.

Oh well, I hope and pray that will not happen again, because I told the mail order to NOT fill anything without my approval first!

I took the Lyrica last night and I sure hope every night is not like last night. I dreamed really weird dreams and still tossed due to the pain. I woke up in worse pain than ever.

Well, I guess you all think I am mental. I hope not. I hate so much to continue to complain...but it is the way I live these days. I am going to try to continue this med for a few more days...if I can.

I appreciate everyone's prayers and your kindness.

I pray God give us all strength to live like this!!!!

Love Mari
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Well, I just posted over on the FM board under weight gain. I should have posted here first...not thinking. I had a terrible experience with the Lyrica. But, I feel better than I did yesterday.

Love to all....Mari
  10. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I followed your good example and decidedto come back too. I foung that I missed this board.Linda