Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Caregivers' started by HarpoftheSymphony, Dec 4, 2003.

1. HarpoftheSymphony

HarpoftheSymphony New Member

I am sorry for running back here like a pyschotherapy patient, but I have no where else to turn, even my family is not helping.

Last time I came here, I said that I was using a childhood thing (Children's book, video game, children's movie) as a retreat to fantasy. Since then I've moved on to a slightly more advanced (But still childish) fantasy throughout Thanksgiving weekend. This fantasy was on my computer and suddenly, my computer stops running it! Most people would say (especially my family) "It's only a computer game, what's the big deal?" I would absolutely agree with them but they didn't understand. This was the first thing that made me happy since I was 14 years old. My life has been a perilious mess ever since and this was a big impact on me. And then I lose it on Monday (I pray that it's not permanent)!

This week has been the worst of my life, I can almost honestly say. I mean I've been during horrible in school (and the worst part is that I've been trying extra-hard), my friends are getting annoyed by me, my brother was refusing to help me, I am getting fatter, and my life has been in shambles.

Then on Monday & today I just broke down crying at my piano. I was okay, studying until my song "Let it Be" came on the CD player and I couldn't take it anymore and cried worse than I ever have.
    I'm sorry, I know that this is not really a question, I just need someone to hear me out because I just want to get the words out and if you have an opinion on this, I would most certainly appreciate it.

Thank you very much caregivers, e-mail me if there's anything I can say to help you with your problems.