Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Nov 23, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

I Made it home alive!,,,lol!, Had a great Turkey day with my Gals,,,,,Although a Cold and Flue type symptoms are now with me! Yea!,,,,,Will Type more later when feelin' Better,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs to All!,,,,Sis
  2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Glad everything went well, despite the cold/flu. I hope you are feeling better soon!

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for the good wishes! I think i caught a cold but it's not to bad!,,,,,,How was your thankgiving? good i hope! I know one thing you were warm!,,,,,,,,,,,,lolol,,,Are you getting spoiled? wish i was ,,oh well maybe someday!
  4. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

Come visit me, hon. I will spoil you half to death. lol! We had an uproarious Thanksgiving with enough drama to last for the rest of the year. I'll fill you in later. Still in the midst of it.

Hugging you!
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

I wish i could travel to NM! thanks for the invite!,,,,,so are you ready to share the uproarious thanksgiving tale?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If not that's ok! How long are you staying there? Sorry it took me so long to get back to you!,,,,,,,,,,Cold and Flu symptoms are much better today!

Hope your having a great day!.......Hugs!,,,,Sis

[This Message was Edited on 11/26/2007]
  6. sisland

sisland New Member

So glad to hear that your DH is on his way home and safe! The pies turned out Great! The peanutbutter pie was my favorite ,,,,i'll get the recipie up here soon!,,,,sis