Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by biddys2007, Apr 2, 2008.

1. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

Hi everyone: Yes I have been gone for a while but hope to be back for good this time. Had some more health problems,not just me but in my family. I sure hope it is better now and for a little while anyway. Go back to dr. for a checkup from my thyroid surgery in Dec. Seem to be doing ok so far. Just found out last night our oldest son has a kidney stone,he was in the er most of the night. I celebrated my 55th birthday on March 27th but my biggest surprise was a visit from our middle son and daughter-in-law from Pa. They were here for Easter and to celebrate my birthday and yes they did surprise me. They also had a surprise party for me. Our daughter helped,she lives close by and no one,not even my hubby let the cat out of the bag. They took me to a day spa for a sauna and a foot massage,boy was that nice. I could get use to that one for sure. They thought I needed cheering up,have been going through some depression,pretty bad. Oh well all is getting better. Hope everyone is doing ok and all of the March birthday people had great ones and the April ones do too. Lots of rain here so the arthritis isn't doing to good these days but shouldn't complain it could be worse. Take care everyone and hope to be back tomorrow. Biddy
  2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Wow, what a great surprise birthday you had! That sounds like a dream day. How fantastic that you have such a caring family.

Sorry you were going though a rough spot, it's so nice to hear things are turning around. I don't think we have chatted much before, but I hope to do more of that in the future. Have a great evening! Kim :)
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

glad to hear you got your thryroid issues under control. Then to have a wonderful birthday surprise party too, what a lucky woman you are to have such a great family.

Look forward to see you more-Carla