Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by uscgrad03s, Mar 13, 2016.

1. uscgrad03s

uscgrad03s Member

I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone. I have chronic fatigue syndrome...
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, USC Grad,

I'm so sorry you suffer with CFIDS/ME but I'm glad you found us. There is so much wisdom here and our members are happy to answer questions and offer support. If you subscribe to the e-newsletter, you will receive articles and research papers on the newest info on what ails us. Is there anything we can help you with?

Love, Mikie
  3. uscgrad03s

uscgrad03s Member

Hi Mikie,
    thank you so much for the message and the tip! Have a blessed day!
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hope your day is blessed too.

Love, Mikie
  5. jeffmccoy

jeffmccoy Member

HI am also a new member of this site and i will my best try to give you right suggestions Dear, Happy to here :)
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Jeff, welcome to you too. I hope we hear more from you and that we can be of help and support to you.

Love, Mikie
  7. Alfachemistry

Alfachemistry Member

Hi welcome! I believe you'll enjoy the stay here.
  8. remon90

remon90 Member

Hello everyone, Hope we all have great and useful discussions
  9. Hii... Welcome to Prohealth forum.
  10. Billoy Joe

Billoy Joe Member

Nice to see you here. Welcome into the Prohealth forum.
  11. stream26

stream26 Member

HI am also a new member of this site and want to join to comunity
  12. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Hi, Stream,

Hope you and all our other new members have a chance to check out all the forum message boards which will help you or which will offer you some time to get to know our other members in a social setting. Our Chit Chat board is a good place to talk about other things, in addition to what ails us. Visit our virtual Porch where we all talk about all kinds of things and keep up with each other's families and personal lives. We'd love to have you pop in.

Love, Mikie
    stream26 likes this.