hi fight,w geogiac, windlblade etc back from surgery

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 69mach1, Dec 27, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have a post under the porchies 63. but want to let you know where you can read about it.

im fine. cutest dr. is so married. she is a psychologist. i got the scoopp from the nurses and the anthestiologist. forgive my spelling.

so how is the gang doing here? anything new w/you fight?

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope i heal well myself. so far this is not as painful as the fibro or shoulder surgery. i can't lift over 5lbs. or push or pull over that amount.

are you have a good break w/school? or are you done now?

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

psyh grade i recieved an a..i had 466 points out of a possible 460.

math i still don't know yet. i may be able to findout today if i go to coampus. i will check the wesite first, again.

i couldn't sleep well last night up and down and plain old could't fall asleep.

my friend made pics of my male friend in rehabe, named jesse. i still haven't heard from him it has been about a month. his brother told me tht jese didnt expect me to wait around for him. he isn't supposed to have relationship for about a 6months toa year.

i just wanted to be a supportive friend in his life w/a positive influence. his bro said he would be calling me in the future. that i am not done hearing from jesse. well i am going to still try to keep my options open. waiting for my ex-sfgiants baseball player to come back form bakersfield and make good on (our)my bet.

well my forarm is pretty sore today i over used it on the computer. so i don't believe will be on this much longer. i may need to hook up my dragon speaking naturally.

i'll do what i can do.

jodie