hi fight what's up

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Aug 13, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i hope you are on vacation on your yacht...sailing the high sease...enjoying the sunshine...and sipping on some fruity drink.

well i am staying home today...need to wake up cody it is noon...i need to start getting him to be earlier...school starts 8/24..

i start i believe on 8/21...

by for now

hope all is well

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i have to leave to get cody at f.b. practice...so here it is...check from ssdi...good guess? nothing yet in my bank account...

i am sick and tired of their mind games...shoot they still owe me for when the took out 5800 for attorney that i really had...she charged them 4700...so they owe me the darn difference on that...

my car trans mission slipped...i just spent 275.last week...
    i am going to need to look into take the bus system..

i will get back w/you later...

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you ust need to get a hold of the labor board hon!..don't wait another month ....for what to get you electricity shut off...are the owners insane....? never mind that i know the answer...just greedy rich people...or have serious problems...one of the two..

so i need to fill out some more paperwork for the financial aid counselor...yeah!...my hand is killing me now even more...

she said turn it in...then they can tell me how much i will get for pell grants..soon...then when that is done...i can apply for student loan if i still decide i need one for a car or repairs...

my tranny slipped at a stop sign...while waiting to merge on the on ramp of a highway to go to school...i had my car in overdrive, pressed on excellerator..car felt like it wanted to or was going into reverse...so i quickly put foot on brake then shifted into drive instead...

i wish i could do online courses but there are none available now...
    next semester i can...yippee...then i will finish up the rest of the general stuff from home online...

well sounds like we are two peas in a pod...

and i am thinking i need an attorney to get my money from ssa....i wished i knew it was getting released some day soon...

i am trying not to have a panick attack...and go into depression,major that is...i do not like taking buses...and feeling vulnerable in public places...i have had so many freakish things happen to me...men stalking me,,,two men chased me down obviously to rape me...but my neighbor heard me screaming when i was 17 years old...i just got out of the hospital and the dr said no running or exercising...my spleen and liver were enlarged...said i had mono...and told me something like non a non b hepatitis...i think what it really was, was my spherocytosis...blood disease...they didn't know what the heck it was...

hugs and love

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

we sweetie..i am so glad you are getting some relief w/your meds...for once...

i asked my son's dr about getting him tested for lymes she said the test can come out inclusive...and basically wrong...and asked if he got a rash from the ticks he has pulled out of himself...he said, no...

so i don't know what to think about that....

i need to try and get some sleepy time...

i'll update you on my financial aid stuff...

and my tranny i just sunk 275 in it last week...now what...

jodie
  5. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

was trying to put on a strong face today at the college...
    first off i was on the phone this morning...the college entered in my ss# incorrectly...so no wonder my paperwork wasn't getting done...
    so they said we will put it on high priority....so i called the eops office to see if they received my paperwork for help w/college books...they said nope...
    oh my transcript was lost as well...which is one of a couple of scholarships i get because of my gpa..it is needed...

well anyways after calling one after another they found the error..on their part...not angry...just overwhelmed...and frustrated...that it seems i have to fight for everything...

then i had my meeting w/the disability lady...now they have one of the medical evals from my mental health people...but they are awaiting the physical dr...report..i am so sick to my stomach and stressed out...about money etc...

the ssa owes me money...last i knew they had this credit marked on my credit report that i didn't pay them any money for 120 days...i need a dependable car...i don't have the cash for a newer one...

oh my...so i guess i will lay down now ice my elbow...

the disability office wanted me to take another class on dragon speak...i just don't know if i am going to have the strength to be there another hour tuesday and thursday...
    another .5 credits for me...

but i have to be there at 10:30 am...so i will need to leave my house no later than 10 am...

i need to rest///

i hope yoru day is going well...i have to tell my sister about your treatment for your cfs...she has herpes and fibro herself...i don't know if she is on daily treatments for that...she hasn't ever informed her hb.. she has herpes...
    she got it from one of her cheating exbf's...i told her she was going to catch something from him...and she did...ouch!

but her hb she is married to now...cheated on her twice...once w/his cousin's wife, cousin and his father all in one room while she was in her ninth month of pregnancy to her first born....that was new year's eve...

that is a jerry springer show for real...

basically she is still w/him cause well he was making an ok babysitter while she works f.t and goes to school f.t...or p.t. not sure now...

she is trying to get into a rn school in michigan...

good day...i'll be back later..just needed to talk to you and vent you understand..now i will lay down for a bit...then go get cody around 6 pm.. from football..

love

jodie