hi fight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jun 26, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how are you doing? i think of you every day...i try to stay away from this board and not type...so maybe my elbow will heal...or it may be from the remote....

so i change hands....the p.t. lady asked me last year what am i doing to not flare up the tendonitis....i said i have switched to using my left hand to smoke with instead of my right...

thank god she has a sense of humor....she's been through things like me on my personal life...ex husbands...cheating..

atleast she makes some great pay here...and seems to have her health...

i have been on welbutrin for just about a week...headaches everyday....started my period yesterday...dealt w/an out of control son last week...

he doesn't know yet but we are going to therapy on july 6th...he and hsi gf were fight for like 5 hours or longer...he yelling...then hanging and calling her dirty names...drove me nuts...

anyways...at 11:20 pm...i told him to get off the phone now...so he siad we are getting along now...i said i don't care you have things to do...

fight, i walked into my kitchen and looked at his slurpy cup on the desk...dinner dishes on the table...little things here and there....and i almost cleaned it up...then i thought he is 16 1/2 yrs. old he can do it...and what else better is he doing...

so he said i told him he didn't have to do chores if he stayed and played foot ball....i said you are sadly mistaken...i said you will need to go out and get a job and he would have more chores around the house...

he said i could call his gf and ask her...i replied, i may have been wrong but this is nicer than what was calling her all night long..."i'm not calling that b" he grabbed my arm w/both hands and started twisting and squezing my forearms...so i told hi to get his hands off me now or i was calling the police....
    he grappbe the phone..then he went in his room....and before he got to his room he decided to either kick or push the computer chair over...which caused a domino effect on some pictures on the other side of the room...to fall on the floor...

so anyways it was drama at my house...told him to come pick up the chair he knockee over and the pics...so he claimed he didn't do it...

then called his dad to tell him i won't leave him alone...and i kept coming in his room...welll that was to get him to pickup his mess...so i said let me talk to your dad...

dad said have cody come live w/him because i can't handle him...and he doesn't ever have a problem w/him....hmmm...he doesn't have to deal with reality...he gets to have fun on the weekend...or if can't take cody to football practice at 8 am...then he tells me it would be best for cody to stay at my house on friday night then he will come get him in the afternoon...

it is almost better cody doesn't even go down there....

sorry i am venting...

anyways..i know you have been feeling like crap also...

take care hone,,

jhodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just what you needed is an abulance bill...

am i tired myself...

throart still is hurting...i went grocery shopping...put them away..

now i have to go through paperwork...

called the sttate to see about any child support coming my way...none...then called the x...asked him if i have any money coming my way...he said i should...i said i need a yes or no...cody has football fees of 60, 150 , 150 75 there and i may have missed some other fees...

i need to pay rent...

julye 1, ssa changed my pay date so i am not get a check until jluy 3rd for the month of june...then it should be on every third wednesday...

then i open up mail saying the state isn't paying for my premeimum..for kaiser because i qualify for medi-cal...the premimum was for my medicare that i guess i am supposed to sign up for..

so confused here...

jodie