hi fight4acure

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 14, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

how are you doing...i read you got you apt steam cleaned...

i had a talke w/potential new apt asstant manager again today...she said now they are telling me they will give me until may 25th to take possesion of the apt...told her june 1st is what i was looking for...she said she would talke to manager and see what she says...and call me monday...

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am not desperate...and i talked to my current manager today where i live...and he said if i do not decide to sign a lease he would love to have me stay here...he said just let him know

so that is good even though i have given my 30 days notice...i have only been late by maybe a week or two on rent in 6 1/2 yrs...and haven't been late for a couple of years...by the grace of god i have been able to make it...

i only wanted to get moved in before june 17th in case cody goes to michigan w/his father for a vacation back to family there...so i needed to have some help to move...

it will all work out...and i have to pay my rent here, current apt..thru june 10th...so i really was trying to get out of paying for two places at once...as much as possible..to save some money...

and i have a friend getting me an application for a caregive r position to work p.t. or or full-time..whatever i want to..

then i saw an ad for a sterilization assistant on craiglist.. it says 3-4 days a week pay 15-20 an hour plus benefits...so i can do my ticket to work for up to 9 months and receive full ssdi payment....so that could be a possiilty...for me...i just i have to be careful what i say to the dentist...and first they are going to ask me why haven't i been working as an r.d.a for 5 years....i do not want to tell them all of my woes...and worker's comp stuff and ssdi...and the surgeries...

i can use the angle was going thru divorce and needed some surgeries...and tried mobile notary self employment for ahile...and i will mention that i will be signing up for some classes to pursue dental hygiene...and just thougth this job would be a perfect opportunity to get reaquanted back in the dental field and i would be an asset to his office....

i am slowly packing up...so i do not over do it...i ran outof some boxes..but will get some more...

the ex hubby said he will help move just let him know...he said he could come up during the week if need be... he is laid off...currently...

so i am thinking of ways to supplement my ssdi for the lack of child support...

i have received dental hygiene info in the mail...so it looks like need to get some chemestry and some other science courses out of the way then i can apply...

i figure i may need to take an algebra clase prior to the chemistry class...i really do not need to from my high school transcripts but i have been out of h.s for 23 years...i have forgotten the stuff...

glad you are feeling better...

jodie

3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hey people tell us sometimes we look great how can you be sick?

i go thru that at times w/certain friends...or people i don't really know that well...

right now i have a friend that used email me or call me almost daily...

she is not responding to my emails. finally last week i wrote and asked if she was mad at me or just busy...

she does have a new bf i have not met him yet...but she probably figures i am too sick or something...i do know i have her b-day gift...yet from march 25th...sitting in my bedroom it is just a little something.

well i have a feeling she cut me out of her life...strangley...

oh well there will be more friends and i have you and some others here on the board...

hugs to you and healing

jodie